I know that even though my wife doesn't actually roll her eyes (in my face) she probably does in her mind or behind my back.. Since we are in each others presence so much more, she gets to sit and listen to all the various business and economic things that come in and out my mind... I don't really need anyone to validate how I feel, how I think, or how I see things.. But it does feel good when I come across articles that show that Billionaires share some of my exact same thoughts.

Earlier when the stimulus package 1st was being talked about I questioned the impact this will have on our Fiat Currency, and else where on this forum, I mentioned how there are groups of people that advocate for bitcoin to prevent currency manipulation, or just making money out of thin air like we all just witnessed. I also spoke on how this "magic money" could have a negative affect on the masses if they start to look at money as not a scarce resource, but as if it is unlimited. If more people start to think that money is unlimited, more people would take bigger risks and leverage themselves to the hilt. I guess that could be a gift and a curse, perhaps the unlimited money mind set is required to truly make billions.. As they say "Scared Money Don't Make Money".

Here is an interesting article I just read titled "Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones: ‘My bet is it will be bitcoin’ as the best inflation hedge".

"...bitcoin, the controversial digital currency, reminds him of gold in the 1970s, and may be the best hedge against inflation in the age of coronavirus."