MCA Brokers - are you monetizing start-ups?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA Brokers - are you monetizing start-ups?

With 700 personal credit or better, a start-up can qualify for up to 150k in business credit card accounts - we are doing these all day.

If you are throwing out your start-up leads, all it takes is one more question - how is your credit? If the answer is 700 or better, then send that lead our way and turn it into commission.

Contact me if you are interested in learning more.

Sam Tiburzi
    Finance Store
    240-345-3314
    sam@financestore.com

Banned Reputation points: 306

Wrong section? Question; what's the upfront fee requirement for the business owner? I've seen this a lot, it ALWAYS results in "pay fee" then wait for a month of more of excuses as to why the money never arrives. If it's legit, I can back up the brinks truck... As could 100000% of all other members of this forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I've seen programs like this before. Basically, they go out and secure credit cards and credit lines for businesses. They take a % of the total amount that they secure. They pay the broker a % of their %. Picture a credit card broker.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    Wrong section? Question; what's the upfront fee requirement for the business owner? I've seen this a lot, it ALWAYS results in "pay fee" then wait for a month of more of excuses as to why the money never arrives. If it's legit, I can back up the brinks truck... As could 100000% of all other members of this forum.
    Zero upfront fees to the client - that way they are protected. We will pre-screen their credit to determine a range that we can obtain for them - once they give us permission, we can go out and secure the funds. We charge them a percentage of what we acquire for them, which is where your commission is driven out of.

We have been doing this for 15 years, A+ BBB and on the Inc 500 list two years in a row - your clients are in good hands. Since we pre-screen the credit, we don't take on clients that don't qualify as not to waste their time or ours.