So for me.. This is similar to a trauma accident.. If you are in an accident and get your legs cut off, the 1st step to saving your life is to stop the bleeding. Once that is under control and you live through the night, you can then go through the revision surgery, spend some time in ICU, transfer to inpatient rehab, eventually get new prosthetic legs, & then be able to walk again, albeit with a little bit different gate(the way you walk).

So in this situation I have to 1st stop the bleeding, which in this case is $$$'s...
Then I can have a shot to live to see another day then...
*** Go through revision surgery (figure out what path I will attempt to take)...

*** Spend some time in ICU (maybe take on additional debt to give my self a shot to seeing this new path through)...

*** Transfer to inpatient rehab (do business with the new changes that I decided would be best for me)...

*** eventually get new prosthetic legs (proof of concept! my new path is working out and the rehab did some good, so I am ready to double down and learn how to walk with prosthetic legs)...

*** I am now back walking (my business may not look exactly the same as it did before I lost my legs, but I have adapted and I am still Winning!)...