White flag
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 18826

Bill Nye is a Professional moron.

He uses the classically fallible argument of focusing on what’s not there, rather than looking at the evidence that actually is.

They found pieces of wood on the mountain of Ararat in the Middle East, that was thousands of years, that matched the wood described for the ark, yet no tree that produces that wood grows on that mountain or within a hundred miles.

He also ignores that in the recount of the flood, it wasn’t just water from the sky, but there was water from springs that shot out from the ocean floor.

When you have projection from multiple directions, you cannot just say something should be there, like fossils, but it’s not. You have to do a more thorough examination of all the patterns that would have occurred, like land breaking, tsunamis, waves, violent displacement of surface water, items floating and moving, etc.

By the way it’s evolutionists who brought up the idea of land bridges to justify some of their “theories”. Now when it doesn’t work for him, he's putting down the concept. If you can change your beliefs on a whim, then you never really believed it.

He’s trying to do a full thesis on a book that he read five sentences from.... which is what most people who run their mouth with nonsense do by the way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Bill Nye is a Professional moron.

He uses the classically fallible argument of focusing on what’s not there, rather than looking at the evidence that actually is.

They found pieces of wood on the mountain of Ararat in the Middle East, that was thousands of years, that matched the wood described for the ark, yet no tree that produces that wood grows on that mountain or within a hundred miles.

He also ignores that in the recount of the flood, it wasn’t just water from the sky, but there was water from springs that shot out from the ocean floor.

When you have projection from multiple directions, you cannot just say something should be there, like fossils, but it’s not. You have to do a more thorough examination of all the patterns that would have occurred, like land breaking, tsunamis, waves, violent displacement of surface water, items floating and moving, etc.

By the way it’s evolutionists who brought up the idea of land bridges to justify some of their “theories”. Now when it doesn’t work for him, he's putting down the concept. If you can change your beliefs on a whim, then you never really believed it.

He’s trying to do a full thesis on a book that he read five sentences from.... which is what most people who run their mouth with nonsense do by the way.

I think you got lost on your way to another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    I think you got lost on your way to another forum.

I think I responded to Golf’s youtube link post, if you can read.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I think I responded to Golf’s youtube link post, if you can read.
    Why would I need to know how to read to be able to watch YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    Why would I need to know how to read to be able to watch YouTube?

Lol, my response was in direct correlation to what the poster before me wrote, which was pretty clear if you watched the video and then read my post...or even skimmed the first sentence.

Fundamental reading skills help because the comments below the video are usually the best part, so you’re missing out!