New Deal seeking 1 million
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New Deal seeking 1 million

I am working with a fast growing company. They grew from $800k to $4.3M last year and are on track for $10M of revenue this year. They’re current debt is mostly an inventory line of credit up to $750k that they’ve had for a while when they were much smaller.

Entrepreneur Magazine’s venture arm supplied the line because they were on their TV show. Anyways, it’s pretty expensive though, it’s about 28%.

I think at this point since they don’t have much other debt and the company has healthy financials that they could probably do better, even though they aren’t traditional bank loan ready yet. They’ve been using between $300k-$500k of that line of credit.

Can we help them get something better? What all do you want to see to work on this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

What industry?

Yes, we can improve on that. You can email me at ken@mjbusinessloans.com or call 435-688-9650.

Quote Originally Posted by CashAdvanceKing View Post
    I am working with a fast growing company. They grew from $800k to $4.3M last year and are on track for $10M of revenue this year. They’re current debt is mostly an inventory line of credit up to $750k that they’ve had for a while when they were much smaller.

Entrepreneur Magazine’s venture arm supplied the line because they were on their TV show. Anyways, it’s pretty expensive though, it’s about 28%.

I think at this point since they don’t have much other debt and the company has healthy financials that they could probably do better, even though they aren’t traditional bank loan ready yet. They’ve been using between $300k-$500k of that line of credit.

Can we help them get something better? What all do you want to see to work on this?
    More details to info@cifinanceinc.us , we will look through to see what we can get you.