Merchant Approved & Funded!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Merchant Approved & Funded!!!

I've been trying to get this particular merchant funded since 2/20. Guess who came through once again that's right.....The LCF Group & Ms.Lisnet an angel. I love working with a team or group of people that handles business.
    No issues with payroll at all ever. I've funded 3 deals within the last 12 days with them. ISO's Yes Yes Yes this is the company toast 2 the owners good people. Thank You LCF Group for being a great company hands down. I have plenty more deals I'm sending your way. Next file restaurant 100k+ per month. Dial and Smile. - 💰 Man!!!!
    Last edited by Moneyman777; 07-15-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman777 View Post
    I've been trying to get this particular merchant funded since 2/20. Guess who came through once again that's right.....The LCF Group & Ms.Lisnet an angel. I love working with a team or group of people that handles business.
    No issues with payroll at all ever. I've funded 3 deals within the last 12 days with them. ISO's Yes Yes Yes this is the company toast 2 the owners good people. Thank You LCF Group for being a great company hands down. I have plenty more deals I'm sending your way. Next file restaurant 100k+ per month. Dial and Smile. -  Man!!!!
    Errrrmegewwwwd

Banned Reputation points: 11251

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman777 View Post
    No issues with payroll at all ever. I've funded 3 deals within the last 12 days with them. ISO's Yes Yes Yes this is the company toast 2 the owners good people. Thank You LCF Group for being a great company hands down. I have plenty more deals I'm sending your way. Next file restaurant 100k+ per month. Dial and Smile. - �� Man!!!!
    We work with LCF and they are a very credited for us and many deals closed with them. Very good communication, commissions always paid, great resource to have with riskier deals, one of our go to providers in the box they fit. I second their ability to come through from experience.