Multiple Capital Sources for Investors to Increase Lending or Syndicating
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Multiple Capital Sources for MCA Companies to Increase Lending or Syndicating

Three Sources Currently and Growing, for merchant cash advance companies (and short term lenders).

All have varying terms. All of them let you compound your money. All can move pretty quickly.

Give me a call or direct message and let me know what you're looking for.

All do require you to be operating and lending or funding for at least 6 months.

Provide a referral (or referrals) and I'll make it worth your while.

516 415 1499
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-04-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

huh?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

He is pushing banana exchange ridiculous program

I am talking about a number of different sources, hence the word 'multiple'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    huh?

Basically wholesale sources of capital for funding companies to use to advance or re-deploy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    He is pushing banana exchange ridiculous program
    Lol deff pushing banana! But I still don't understand their product well enough. Can you shed some light on what it is and why it's good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Lol deff pushing banana! But I still don't understand their product well enough. Can you shed some light on what it is and why it's good or bad?

If he can't spell, what makes you think he can count well enough to explain anything?

There are a variety of sources looking to put money in this industry, meaning more than one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

What is the Banana program?

Duplicate
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-07-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Just a quick overview of these funding sources.

Funding Sources

-Private
    -Public
    -Institutional -small
    -Institutional -large

Payment Terms

Rates can vary from .08 - .99, and they can go lower and higher than this, but it’s rarer in these particular scenarios.

* Institutional money like lines of credit will be in the .08 to .15 range. You will also have
    investors that want a guaranteed place to park their money, that will outperform the market
    and .07 to .11 will be expected.

* Factoring, or the purchase of receivables, will be in the .13 -.18 range.

* Private investors can vary wildly depending on the relationship, their knowledge of the market, and how much money they're working with in general. They typically want to see at least a .20 return on their money. Some will expect double their money back after a year .99.

* Hedge funds are typically at .20 plus .02 off the original investment as a management fee.

* There are investors that charge interest only, and the principle comes out of the commissions paid back by the merchant. These deals can be in the .30 - .50 range, but the funder doesn't feel it because it's less out of his pocket. It's just less going into his pocket.

** There are some institutions that charge in the .05 -.06 range for credit lines but those terms are rare and require a previous relationship, and/or strong business background and financials, and pristine credit. Or, additional business is done with the institution, so the rate is structured that way in light of the full value you bring to the lender.

For many funders, the payback terms are more important than the rates.

Some can pay back:

* Yearly
    Most funders prefer yearly so they can deploy their money repeatedly and see a return multiple times before having to pay back the principle and interest.

The problems are that it's not hard to get small investments with yearly terms, but it is much harder on a large scale that will allow you to grow, and still be inexpensive and not cost you an arm and leg and defeat the purpose.

You'll need either good relationships for these types of terms, or a long vetting process, but it can be obtained if you just keep at it and remain consistent.

* Quarterly
    Same logic as yearly, but obviously less time to compound your money, still preferable over monthly, but many times just as hard to get as yearly.

* Monthly
    This is more like a traditional loan or factoring deal, where you're paying principle and interest each month.

* Factoring Hack
    Factoring has an advantage over a traditional bank monthly payment due to the ability to legally hack your agreement:

by selling your deals, obtaining capital for those deals, funding more deals, getting more capital for those deals, funding with that capital, getting more capital for the deals you just funded, and over and over, you end up getting capital to deploy in deals multiple times a month, over what was originally agreed on. It works because your expense of borrowing the capital is just about 1 point a month, so you're trading 1 pt for every 3-4 you make.

* After each Deal
    Typically someone with money that you know or someone close to you knows, or a syndicater, who just wants a quick and/or
    additional return on their money.

* After 10 deals
    Similar to above, except they only want to micro-manage you once a week, rather than 5 days a week.

* Credit Line Pull
    You borrow a portion of the money and utilize, and while the money is out you are paying interest, until the money is returned.

* Every 2 years
    This is the best situation of course, but it's also the least likely to ever occur. You have to have a great company reputation, with reputable owners, with typically 5+ years of solid performance and strong growth, showing why future projections will be even better.

This is usually hedge money, or an institution you have a strong relationship with, or an investor who knows parking his money with you is a safe bet.

516 415 1499

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    If he can't spell, what makes you think he can count well enough to explain anything?

There are a variety of sources looking to put money in this industry, meaning more than one.
    franklin/dan English might not be my first language but at least i can remember a conversation from a couple of weeks ago where you told me that is what you were doing.Sorry that lead selling did not work out for you and now you are trying to peddle the monkey products.Best of luck.

So memory's obviously not your first skill either. My name's not Dan.

Accuracy is also not one of your skills, who said that I stopped marketing?

Speaking on behalf of a number of investors isn't peddling, so your vocabulary also needs work.

I also remember asking you where you received the incorrect numbers you provided, and you went silent and vanished.

I'm going to get you some night classes with Brightfocus.org, they can alleviate some of those issues. I'm not affiliated with them by the way, but since that word is 5 syllables, you probably stopped reading already.

Good luck.

franklin/dan English might not be my first language but at least i can remember a conversation from a couple of weeks ago where you told me that is what you were doing.Sorry that lead selling did not work out for you and now you are trying to peddle the monkey products.Best of luck.
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-12-2020 at 02:37 PM.

So memory's obviously not your first skill either. My name's not Dan.

Accuracy is also not one of your skills, who said that I stopped marketing?

Speaking on behalf of a number of investors isn't peddling, so your vocabulary also needs work.

I also remember asking you where you received the incorrect numbers you provided, and you went silent and vanished.

I'm going to get you some night classes with Brightfocus.org, they can alleviate some of those issues. I'm not affiliated with them by the way, but since that word is 5 syllables, you probably stopped reading already.

Good luck.
    well you might want to look into whoever daniel yen is that answered your phone.
    can you direct me to where i provided incorrect numbers?
    brightfocus.org seems to be for Alzheimer's do you have a better site that teaches english?

well you might want to look into whoever daniel yen is that answered your phone.
    can you direct me to where i provided incorrect numbers?
    brightfocus.org seems to be for Alzheimer's do you have a better site that teaches english?

Lol, I was trying to find something that covered every base, my goal is just for you to be whole.
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.

I am talking about a number of different sources, hence the word 'multiple'.

I want to buy Ondeck. Hostile takeover. Can your multiple lines of capital get me the $$$ required? Technically they'd be investing in MCA.

I want to buy Ondeck. Hostile takeover. Can your multiple lines of capital get me the $$$ required? Technically they'd be investing in MCA.

Why do you want to buy OnDeck? If you love their cafeteria so much, I can sneak you in through the service entrance for house keeping. Save your capital big guy.
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Why do you want to buy OnDeck? If you love their cafeteria so much, I can sneak you in through the service entrance for house keeping. Save your capital big guy.
    Well thats why I asked for other peoples capital! Great company. Super undervalued.

Well thats why I asked for other peoples capital! Great company. Super undervalued.
    Yeah but you just announced your takeover plans publicly, and you assured them it was hostile. So now they’re hedging. They just added Fingerprint scanners to the ice cream machine and the soda fountain.
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-12-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Yeah but you just announced your takeover plans publicly, and you assured them it was hostile. So now they’re hedging. They just added Fingerprint scanners to the ice cream machine and the soda fountain.
    I really don't get your sense of humor :/

I really don't get your sense of humor :/

I thought it was straight forward if you follow your responses, but maybe you shouldn’t think too hard...

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

just curious if they are still giving out with so many funders closing

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    just curious if they are still giving out with so many funders closing
    Yes they are all still providing capital to funding companies. Two lenders early this week closed additional lines.

Even if you’re not looking, I’ll compensate you just for a referral.
    Last edited by Franklin; 03-16-2020 at 11:06 AM.