Joseph Galante with Par Funding - Not John Galante
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation Joseph Galante with Par Funding - Not John Galante

Joseph Galante with Par Funding has no relation or affiliated at all with John Galante. I have been made aware that there is some confusion between us two and would like to be cleared of any association at all.

If you are interested in learning more about our programs don't hesitate contact me directly

Joseph Galante | ISO Relations
    Mobile: 347 - 234 - 6162 | JoeG@parfunding.com
    www.ParFunding.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JoeGParFunding; 02-28-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 66013 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Just stop. You know how many Brokers told me this week that they wake up to an email that says "Your deal was funded by another ISO" - It's not another ISO it's YOU - I gave up trying to even make excuses there isn't any. If you like the deal, you're going to take it. period.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Its funny the confidence it how wrong you are, I know Joe personally and he is a great guy. He has always made sure I was protected whenever I sent him a deal. Joe is NOT John.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Just STOP.

Joe I've never met you but I'm sure you're a gentleman. To clear up any confusion John Galante is with The Smarter Merchant. If merchant cash advances are your bread and butter then consider The Smarter Merchant & visit The Smarter Merchant's Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesmartermerchant/

Here is a snapshot of what we can do.

SPRING 2020 UW GUIDELINES:

PREMIUM- 3-10 MONTHS - 1.15 - 1.25 BUYRATES - UPSELL TO 15 POINTS - BUYOUT INTO 1st POSITION -1st AND 2nd POSITIONS- DAILY/WEEKLY OPTIONS - 675 FICO - 30k MINIMUM MONTHLY SALES - UP TO 2 DAYS NEGATIVE - 30 MONTHS MINIMUM TIME IN BUSINESS

STANDARD- 3-9 MONTHS - 1.21 - 1.32 BUY RATES - UPSELL TO 12 POINTS - BUYOUT INTO 1st AND 2nd POSITION - 1st - 3rd POSITION FUNDING - DAILY/WEEKLY OPTIONS- 550 FICO - 10k MINIMUM MONTHLY SALES - UP TO 5 DAYS NEGATIVE - 12 MONTHS MINIMUM TIME IN BUSINESS

HIGH RISK- 2.5-5 MONTHS - 1.28 - 1.37 BUY RATES - UPSELL TO 10 POINTS - NO CONSOLIDATIONS - 1st-6th POSITION FUNDING - DAILY PAYMENTS ONLY - NO CREDIT SCORE MINIMUM - 10k MINIMUM MONTHLY SALES - UP TO 7 DAYS NEGATIVE- 6 MONTHS MINIMUM TIME IN BUSINESS

John Galante
    The Smarter Merchant
    ISO Relations
    JohnG@thesmartermerchant.com
    C: 347-377-1273
    P: 888-262-7171
    F: 646-219-2731
    www.thesmartermerchant.com

Visit The Smarter Merchant's Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesmartermerchant/
    Last edited by thesmartermerchant2020; 02-28-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Wait, isn’t Joe Galante also Carmine Galante?

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Any relation to Jim Galante at Richmond capital?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

#popcorn

I can assure you that I am not disguising to be anyone that I am not and I am willing to prove my worth if granted the opportunity.

Joseph Galante
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-galante-2992a617b/

John Galante
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jgalante/

There is no reason to hide behind the curtain. You decide who the right JGalante is to work with

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGParFunding View Post
    I can assure you that I am not disguising to be anyone that I am not and I am willing to prove my worth if granted the opportunity.

Joseph Galante
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-galante-2992a617b/

John Galante
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jgalante/

There is no reason to hide behind the curtain. You decide who the right JGalante is to work with
    If only we judged the world based on profile photos and Linkedin Profiles. Both of you look like you can knock the salami sandwich out of someones mouth... that's all I got from this

I am not related to any of the Galante's that were listed above. I am sure they will be willing to admit the same as well since I have never met another Galante outside of my immediate family.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

not again with the whole roc is par par is roc cbsg is par cbsg is roc lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    If only we judged the world based on profile photos and Linkedin Profiles. Both of you look like you can knock the salami sandwich out of someones mouth... that's all I got from this
    It maybe best to not say " Your not a broker " in your signature because it clear the only salty people on dailyfunder are the brokers who cant make money because they're too busy trolling forums trying to hurt other people trying to make living.

It maybe best to not say " Your not a broker " in your signature because it clear the only salty people on dailyfunder are the brokers who cant make money because they're too busy trolling forums trying to hurt other people trying to make living.
    Awww you hurt my feelings. My signature says that so I don't get the "send me deals" messages.

Those who know me know how I roll and my goal is to provide guidance to build Confident Brokers. You either love me or you can't stand me. Either way I sleep at night

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

I will say I've never seen an industry like this one where 20% of the players share the name Joseph, David, or Michael, and every company typically has at least one person with that name.

www.UccRadar.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

dont know Joe Galante (sure hes a great guy as well). But John Galante at thesmartermerchant is a great stand guy who i fund deals all the time with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

You're*