Is there any one out there that can handle this scenario?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Is there any one out there that can handle this scenario?

My client is a credit consultant with bad credit. (mid 500 fico) consistently deposits 15k- 18k a month, but has low ending balances but not negative. defaulted on funder at the begining of the year due to some bad checks he received from a client mixed with poor spending habits. currently owes 3,500. No collateral. Would like to pay them off with proceeds if that is possible looking to pocket 8 to 10k but will take lower for a starter. Doesn't take credit cards. Has been in business 10 years. State of California. If you can do it it's yours.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

We work with a credit repair company that handles high risk merchants like this, im looking to build a great track record with this lender, I would like to know more about this merchant, email me directly at cscuderi@mcamerchant.com
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Quote Originally Posted by AllenMAE View Post
    We work with a credit repair company that handles high risk merchants like this, im looking to build a great track record with this lender, I would like to know more about this merchant, email me directly at cscuderi@mcamerchant.com
    My clients works as a credit consultant for a living. Your post says you work with a credit repair company, then your refer to them as a "lender". Is this an error? Did you think I was referring to my client being in need of a credit repair company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

My lender works with people like the merchant you are stating who has bad credit and the program will work with them and aim to "help repair the credit" at the same time, I just spoke to them on this possible scenario, I can get this done. Email at cscuderi@mcamerchant.com and lets get moving on this.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Member Reputation points: 44 JeffMulford's Avatar

Samson Partners would love to look at the file. We have no SIC code, position or revenue restrictions. Email Jeff@SamsonPartnersLLC.com or feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. Kind Regards.