Bluebridge Funding - Who we are
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Member Reputation points: 558

Bluebridge Funding - Who we are

Hey there,
    I’m new to the forums. I have noticed the spam posts from a few other funders. That won’t be me.

Let me just introduce our company in brief.
    Bluebridge Funding run by Mark Worch and Sam Stern. Combined experience surpasses 20 years. That knowledge, professionalism and reputation speaks for itself if you know us or any of them.
    We’re direct funders in Brooklyn, NY. Let me start by saying, we have No internal or external sales team. Our focus is on you, with out our ISOs we can’t grow or survive. We’ll never jeopardize that. I don’t like preaching that we’re “competitive” or to say “look at our rates” Instead i like to preach Trust, Communication, Efficiency and Professionalism. Trust is earned, but with a bit of research into us you will find we’re worth it. Your trust will quickly be earned and maintained! Communication, we have a fabulous team. Underwriting within an hour of sub. Constantly responding and updating. Always accessible to all partners.

Saying too much will ensure this never gets read, so I’ll cut it short. If you have an MCA sales team, i encourage you reach out for a 5 min call. We’ll know right away if we can offer value to you. If not, i won’t be the one to waste your time.

I’m available on all platforms. Dailyfunder, Linkedin, IG, Facebook, email, whatsapp.
    Reach Out!
    Last edited by elimedina; 02-14-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Eli Medina ⎮ Bluebridge Funding
    Operations Manager ⎮ ISO Relations Manager
    Office: 212-444-1000 x108 ⎮ Direct: 718.564.6398 ⎮ Cell: 718-207-3508
    Email: Eli@BlueBridgeFunding.com ⎮ Web: BlueBridgeFunding.com