LendAbiz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Again i agree this is what i call a gray area.I understand it is a funder choice and they are not being forced into it,but not one funder has yet to answer me thru emails or on here that they are ok or not ok with it.All responses were mainly stay away in till i hear back.

love how you are sticking up from them even though last time you did they cut you off.
    It would surprise me if you get encouragement to proceed from anybody in writing, especially since ISO agreements clearly demand you not market additional $ to funded merchants. I'm not saying anyone WOULD be against it if it works as advertised on this thread, I just wouldn't hold my breath for any reputable funder to go on a public forum and give the thumbs up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by OC Funder View Post
    It would surprise me if you get encouragement to proceed from anybody in writing, especially since ISO agreements clearly demand you not market additional $ to funded merchants. I'm not saying anyone WOULD be against it if it works as advertised on this thread, I just wouldn't hold my breath for any reputable funder to go on a public forum and give the thumbs up.
    True and by the fact that no one is publicly giving the thumbs down,also that admin is ok with them advertising on here seems like i might be wrong.