They Need Funding...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 16

They Need Funding...

Premium exclusive real time leads generated by text and email. These merchants are taking the time to fill out a form to speak with a Funder. Dont waste time with live transfers coming from India or Pakistan. You dont need to worry about quality or getting hit with the TCPA --These are opt in forms , let me help you make February HUGE

781-690-5077
    cj@loyolamediagroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

So fund them? You'd make a whole lot more. Unless...

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    So fund them? You'd make a whole lot more. Unless...
    SFC, who says he would make a whole lot more? If he's generating enough to sell at high enough prices, maybe he's making more than you are?

And who says it's all about the number of dollars in his pocket? Maybe he wants to go on vacation sometimes and not have to do "follow up" and, to be honest, have a life? Look at the rate, dollars per work hour. And less gray hairs. Is it really 100% true for everyone that a broker does better than any other verticals in the industry? How many broke brokers are there?

Why aren't all merchants actually brokers or funders, rather than running their food truck or their restaurant? Why don't you make more money interacting with people by selling money rather than selling food?

It's a great point. But when someone claims they have "Premium exclusive real time leads" and "You dont need to worry about quality" they're essentially trying to pitch you that these WILL convert, and from experience, that's just patently not sure. No one knows how leads will perform. If you know they're incredible generate more from them. If you don't, don't try and lead desperate fools on.

Merchants aren't funders or brokers because they don't know the business. Chefs who work at restaurants do start restaurants. That point makes no sense.

Brokers syndicate (become funders). So again to that point I vehemently disagree.

Don't overpromise desperate brokers who will pay you for leads and possibly lose money. That shouldn't be difficult.

If you know they will convert, increase volume and sell them. Nothing wrong with that business model.
    I don't agree to the business model of "selling cash" and adding PSFs no matter what, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make money.
    You don't HAVE to be a broker or lender to make money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Someone looking for funding and someone who will take a cash advance is not the same person 90% of the time.That is where salesman come in.I do heavy marketing and based on key words searched, i know which rep i need to give that lead to and what the chances of funding are.Also the more bland you leave it the cheaper the lead so alot will be people looking for bank loans and terms.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Someone looking for funding and someone who will take a cash advance is not the same person 90% of the time.That is where salesman come in.I do heavy marketing and based on key words searched, i know which rep i need to give that lead to and what the chances of funding are.Also the more bland you leave it the cheaper the lead so alot will be people looking for bank loans and terms.
    Ricky - Props are due. Good insight.

Senior Member Reputation points: 26419

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    Premium exclusive real time leads generated by text and email. These merchants are taking the time to fill out a form to speak with a Funder. Dont waste time with live transfers coming from India or Pakistan. You dont need to worry about quality or getting hit with the TCPA --These are opt in forms , let me help you make February HUGE

781-690-5077
    cj@loyolamediagroup.com
    ill take the ones doing over 300k a month and pay you 40% of the commission

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by showtime44 View Post
    ill take the ones doing over 300k a month and pay you 40% of the commission
    See, this I AGREE with! If the leads are that great, take the rev share.

Right, so why claim these are "Premium" and "Exclusive"?

No knows how they will perform.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

SFC you are asking a lead generator to invest in you. Right now, an anonymous person. Personally, I'm in on this if you send me over a resume, contact info and a balance sheet from last year. Also indicate what processes and measures you have in place to give us visibility on the lead status every step of the way. Then we'll call you anonymously and hear your pitch as if we were a merchant. If you have the goods and can demonstrate your ability to capitalize on the leads without coloring outside of the lines then I would be genuinely interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    SFC you are asking a lead generator to invest in you. Right now, an anonymous person. Personally, I'm in on this if you send me over a resume, contact info and a balance sheet from last year. Also indicate what processes and measures you have in place to give us visibility on the lead status every step of the way. Then we'll call you anonymously and hear your pitch as if we were a merchant. If you have the goods and can demonstrate your ability to capitalize on the leads without coloring outside of the lines then I would be genuinely interested.
    What are you saying? I didn't ask anyone for anything and I'm not interested in anyones leads.

Though its great to know that you can read a resume, accurately asses a balance sheet, know all the processes needed to track leads "every step of the way," anonymously listen to pitches, and then figure out if someone has the ability to capitalize on leads without coloring outside the lines.

So if you can do all that, be a broker?

And I am SURE none of you "lead generators" EVER "Color outside the lines" to generate your leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

SFC, just touching on the rev share comment. I come in peace.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post

Exactly. It's a process, not just one factor.

www.UccRadar.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

The reason lead generators don’t do revenue sharing is because they aren’t stupid, they know almost no one in the industry will be honest enough to pay them. I said “almost” because there are too many shady players in this business. Look at the posts on this board if you disagree. I’ve been using lead generators for 6 years, our whole model is based on it. I have a revenue sharing deal with one. We pay for the lead up front a per lead price only if it’s contacted and meets our criteria, and then pay 1/3 of the commissions earned. They get a report weekly( which after all these years I don’t think they even look at) that gives the status of every lead, and a summary from me of what to invoice me for the week. Trust and transparency is the only way that deal works. There are some trustworthy brokers, but not all.