Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
SFC you are asking a lead generator to invest in you. Right now, an anonymous person. Personally, I'm in on this if you send me over a resume, contact info and a balance sheet from last year. Also indicate what processes and measures you have in place to give us visibility on the lead status every step of the way. Then we'll call you anonymously and hear your pitch as if we were a merchant. If you have the goods and can demonstrate your ability to capitalize on the leads without coloring outside of the lines then I would be genuinely interested.
What are you saying? I didn't ask anyone for anything and I'm not interested in anyones leads.

Though its great to know that you can read a resume, accurately asses a balance sheet, know all the processes needed to track leads "every step of the way," anonymously listen to pitches, and then figure out if someone has the ability to capitalize on leads without coloring outside the lines.

So if you can do all that, be a broker?

And I am SURE none of you "lead generators" EVER "Color outside the lines" to generate your leads.