Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

best tip stay off this site and get to work

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    Seriously, good advice! BTW anyone know where Karen is?

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    The internet was toxic long before DF was started. Happy Selling!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

Every single lead is a buyer, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but if you keep in touch you WILL fund them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

This guy definitely gets it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jack23 View Post
    Hi everyone! I’m new to the industry, started with an ISO on Long Island. Learned a bit & decided I could take the dive...Any tips? FYI know the basics have my go to lenders....looking for those pearls of wisdoms from the vets? Thanks.
    Always hit “reply all”

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Always hit “reply all”
    I read that Can Capital post back in the day.....so funny!

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

TIP: DO NOT CALL MR ADVANCE they will NOT guide you.

@smartadvanced. right.. says the guy who does not show his name or number.. I actually do guide, listen kiddo come to our office and tell me what i do and what i do not do, you are more then welcome.. i am looking forward to it.

Stay in your lane kid or be professional and stop bashing real companies unlike yourself who is probably a struggling ISO. Come to my firm so you can have a veteran show you the business. Have a nice day kid
    Avi Levi

Read your ISO agreements. Look for the section that discusses exclusivity on your submissions and cross it out. A lot of funders include verbiage that gives them the right, after a certain amount of time, to contact your client and solicit them directly without paying you on it. That time given can be a month, or even as short as a week before they can start marketing to your client. And anyone who has tried selling something knows, not all sales are finalized on the first call. Sometimes, follow up is key in converting a deal. And that requires more time. And, you'd probably prefer to try and pitch that merchant later on without 5 other cash advance companies, that you sent the submission to, trying to pitch them as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Can't fund sweep accounts. Good luck

Welcome to the industry ,

If you have any questions i am always here to help !

Feel free to give my office a ring (347)491-5219

Banned Reputation points: 2321

Once you are done getting declines everywhere send us us stuffs and we'll turn your trash into cash.
    subs@wgfinancinginc.com

The odest MCA Funding company alive today since 2005.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

-Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.
    -If you get a random phone call from someone you don't know about a "great deal" always ask yourself.... "why am I so lucky to be getting this call. Beware of GEEKS bearing GIFTS....it never works.
    -If you can't connect the dots with in 15 minutes run..... Who are they? How do they make money? What is the business?
    -If you ask someone a very simple and straight forward question and they ramble for 20 minutes without really giving you an answer.....chances are you should not even do business with this person.
    -Know when someone is treating you like a vendor instead of a partner. When someone treats you like a partner, you win a client. When treated like a vendor, you will be lucky to close a deal, it will likely be a rocky relationship, and they WILL seek another VENDOR in short order.
    -Don't concentrate on closing deals.....win customers!

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    -Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.
    -If you get a random phone call from someone you don't know about a "great deal" always ask yourself.... "why am I so lucky to be getting this call. Beware of GEEKS bearing GIFTS....it never works.
    -If you can't connect the dots with in 15 minutes run..... Who are they? How do they make money? What is the business?
    -If you ask someone a very simple and straight forward question and they ramble for 20 minutes without really giving you an answer.....chances are you should not even do business with this person.
    -Know when someone is treating you like a vendor instead of a partner. When someone treats you like a partner, you win a client. When treated like a vendor, you will be lucky to close a deal, it will likely be a rocky relationship, and they WILL seek another VENDOR in short order.
    -Don't concentrate on closing deals.....win customers!

KH
    Generally agree with this except the:

Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.

Realistically if you try and do this, you'll be out of here in 5 minutes.