centrex
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

centrex

can anyone verify this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    can anyone verify this?
    would be interesting to see what others who have used/ using it currently say about it...anyone ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

I figured it deserved its on thread

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    can anyone verify this?
    Here at Centrex Software we take data and customer privacy very very seriously. I have mentioned the points below every time I speak at a Debanked Conference, every time I personally pitch our software to potential clients, and when necessary, on this forum.

Unlike other business finance ONLY CRM platforms, we serve the B2C finance sector and the B2B finance sector. Because of our deep involvement in B2C finance, we go through heavy government audits on multiple levels a few times per year. Some of these audits require us for example to hold data insurance where we pay steep monthly premiums. Other requirements of these audits are that we background check and finger print every single employee that touches the software or a clients software. We also take measures within the software in our system logs to track every single move a user makes each and every day.

It is an under statement to say, because we are forced to, we put far more emphasis on security than any other B2B finance ONLY CRM platform out there. Are those other platforms safe as well, I am sure they are and I am sure they offer good tech, but unless they are deep into B2C finance like we are, the are NOT forced to go through what we go through as far as government audits. B2B finance as of now is unregulated in our country where B2C finance is highly regulated. We are on the "Highly Regulated" side when it comes to tech and user and client security.

In the 10 years I have been working with the company I can count on one hand clients that have accused us of stealing data. Every single time our team jumps on it and we discover there was an internal employee that worked for our client stealing data, or the funder our client was sending deals to, was back dooring their deals. I can think of one case actually where that happened in 2018 where the book dooring party was actually sending apps with our clients logo on it to the same funder. Hahaa WOW!!!

I hope this helps. We have been in business over 10 yeas and we are growing rapidly in all the sectors that we serve. I don't think we would be experiencing such growth if we failed our audits and stole client data. If anyone has any questions or would like to learn more about our company or security standards, you can call me directly at (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Cheers, Trey

Senior Member Reputation points: 66673

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Here at Centrex Software we take data and customer privacy very very seriously. I have mentioned the points below every time I speak at a Debanked Conference, every time I personally pitch our software to potential clients, and when necessary, on this forum.

Unlike other business finance ONLY CRM platforms, we serve the B2C finance sector and the B2B finance sector. Because of our deep involvement in B2C finance, we go through heavy government audits on multiple levels a few times per year. Some of these audits require us for example to hold data insurance where we pay steep monthly premiums. Other requirements of these audits are that we background check and finger print every single employee that touches the software or a clients software. We also take measures within the software in our system logs to track every single move a user makes each and every day.

It is an under statement to say, because we are forced to, we put far more emphasis on security than any other B2B finance ONLY CRM platform out there. Are those other platforms safe as well, I am sure they are and I am sure they offer good tech, but unless they are deep into B2C finance like we are, the are NOT forced to go through what we go through as far as government audits. B2B finance as of now is unregulated in our country where B2C finance is highly regulated. We are on the "Highly Regulated" side when it comes to tech and user and client security.

In the 10 years I have been working with the company I can count on one hand clients that have accused us of stealing data. Every single time our team jumps on it and we discover there was an internal employee that worked for our client stealing data, or the funder our client was sending deals to, was back dooring their deals. I can think of one case actually where that happened in 2018 where the book dooring party was actually sending apps with our clients logo on it to the same funder. Hahaa WOW!!!

I hope this helps. We have been in business over 10 yeas and we are growing rapidly in all the sectors that we serve. I don't think we would be experiencing such growth if we failed our audits and stole client data. If anyone has any questions or would like to learn more about our company or security standards, you can call me directly at (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Cheers, Trey
    But can this be proven?

Member Reputation points: 32

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    But can this be proven?
    I think the question is can the Funder prove that data was stolen? I cannot speak for other platforms but we are in the Fintech space and are regularly audited for our security measures. With that being said there can always be a rouge employee (even with all the background checks and security protocols). If you are going to accuse someone for stealing data then you should show proof before making such a staement. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to bad mouth any of the platforms in the MCA space.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com

But can this be proven?
    Yes of course it can. But if I came to you and asked you how many deals you funded last month or this month or how much you made in commissions or how much you grossed this month etc and you gave me an answer and I asked you to prove it, are you going to open up your Quickbooks account and your financials and show them to me or publish them on the web? Unlikely, and if you did I would very much question several things.

We have audit documents and insurance policy documents and AWS hosting records and system logs etc etc. We could flood anyone with paperwork on what we go through to maintain a good quality software company. Will we do that? Probably not.

I find it funny that people accuse tech companies or any other company for that matter for stealing data when in the U.S there are only so many businesses and then so many business that are actually fundable. For the most part everyone is calling on the same data. My own personal cell phone rings off the hook several times a week to see if I need capital for my business.

Anyway, again if anyone has any questions please post on this thread or contact me directly.

Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Quote Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
    I think the question is can the Funder prove that data was stolen? I cannot speak for other platforms but we are in the Fintech space and are regularly audited for our security measures. With that being said there can always be a rouge employee (even with all the background checks and security protocols). If you are going to accuse someone for stealing data then you should show proof before making such a staement. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to bad mouth any of the platforms in the MCA space.
    Thank you and well said. If anyone can prove that Centrex Software has stolen data or that we have had a breach, I am more than willing to fly to your location and do a thorough analysis of your CRM and your system logs on how it happened.

Cheers, Trey

Yes of course it can. But if I came to you and asked you how many deals you funded last month or this month or how much you made in commissions or how much you grossed this month etc and you gave me an answer and I asked you to prove it, are you going to open up your Quickbooks account and your financials and show them to me or publish them on the web? Unlikely, and if you did I would very much question several things.

We have audit documents and insurance policy documents and AWS hosting records and system logs etc etc. We could flood anyone with paperwork on what we go through to maintain a good quality software company. Will we do that? Probably not.

I find it funny that people accuse tech companies or any other company for that matter for stealing data when in the U.S there are only so many businesses and then so many business that are actually fundable. For the most part everyone is calling on the same data. My own personal cell phone rings off the hook several times a week to see if I need capital for my business.

Anyway, again if anyone has any questions please post on this thread or contact me directly.

Ok so lets start off slow. Before I do, I have seen many situations were someone was accused on this forum and cam out unscathed by providing the proper answers. So, for instance, why does it show that Centrex was only incorporated in 2017 yet you say you were working there for 10 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I’ve been using Centrex for about a year now and I have no complaints whatsoever. I’ve caught two funders backdooring me in that time (seeded applications), but I’ve never had a reason to suspect Centrex in any way.

I think it’s more likely that the people accusing them have a rogue processor, underwriter, are shotgunning deals to multiple funders, or even sales reps sending deals out.

I trust Centrex and would vouch for them any day.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Ok so lets start off slow. Before I do, I have seen many situations were someone was accused on this forum and cam out unscathed by providing the proper answers. So, for instance, why does it show that Centrex was only incorporated in 2017 yet you say you were working there for 10 years.
    In addition, why do online searches show that Centrex and Capwell Funding both share an office.

Our "Parent Company" is DebtPayPro or DebtPay Inc founded in 2009 I believe. You can check out www.debtpaypro.com. We are the same company, same team, same offices etc etc. If you are a Centrex Software client you will know the DebtPayPro name pretty well. That brand handles our consumer finance sector and Centrex Software handles our business finance sector. The Centrex Software brand was actually incorporated in 2015 and then there were some management changes and was re-incorporated in 2017 in California.

In addition, why do online searches show that Centrex and Capwell Funding both share an office.
    Because they are. We have been here for almost 9 years and they moved in a few years ago. They are NOT an MCA shop and offer a combined consumer finance and business finance credit card program. When they moved in being the sales person that I am, I asked if they needed software and they said yes. We also sold software to LenCred and several other credit card program firms in the U.S.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Brokers can pay CRM providers on the side to sell them deals. No one can for sure say what a crm company can do with leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Cheers, Trey
    We've been on centrex, no complaints. Quick responses/support. Generally good experience. Some things can be added to the software. Haven't had any instances of stealing data, and not quite sure what that even means. I doubt it but would love to see if anyone has proof?

I’ve worked with Centrex for many years and this has never been a problem with me. In fact, a year ago while I was a CEO of a funding company I asked Centrex to look into their IP Address logs for who was touching/downloading all deals and documents they provided this for me very timely and I was able to determine the culprit was internal. Centrex has always had the utmost integrity in any dealings I’ve had with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaconsultant View Post
    I’ve worked with Centrex for many years and this has never been a problem with me. In fact, a year ago while I was a CEO of a funding company I asked Centrex to look into their IP Address logs for who was touching/downloading all deals and documents they provided this for me very timely and I was able to determine the culprit was internal. Centrex has always had the utmost integrity in any dealings I’ve had with them.
    Thank you. Much respect!!!
    Cheers, Trey

I find it exceedingly difficult to argue with that logic.

If I had some one representing my firm on a message board I would want it handled the way you did here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by mcaconsultant View Post
    This is by far the worst attempt of a company on here trying to defend themselves behind another username. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    This is by far the worst attempt of a company on here trying to defend themselves behind another username. SMH
    Hahaa this forum is awesome. MCAConsultant is Mr. Keith Nason who is the former CEO of a funding company out of New York. This funding company is an awesome client of Centrex Software currently. Mr. Nason left this company and became a consultant in the sector who we hire on a regular basis to build risk models for Centrex Software clients that are brokers that want to become funders. He has worked with several of our clients and when he saw the ridiculous accusations about Centrex Software he felt inclined to chime in. Hope that helps “The worst attempt of a company on here to defend themselves behind another username." I haven't been entertained like that in a long time. Thank you for that!!

Cheers, Trey

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Capital Group View Post
    I find it exceedingly difficult to argue with that logic.

If I had some one representing my firm on a message board I would want it handled the way you did here.
    Thank you very much for the kind words. Much respect.
    Cheers, Trey