Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
Yes of course it can. But if I came to you and asked you how many deals you funded last month or this month or how much you made in commissions or how much you grossed this month etc and you gave me an answer and I asked you to prove it, are you going to open up your Quickbooks account and your financials and show them to me or publish them on the web? Unlikely, and if you did I would very much question several things.

We have audit documents and insurance policy documents and AWS hosting records and system logs etc etc. We could flood anyone with paperwork on what we go through to maintain a good quality software company. Will we do that? Probably not.

I find it funny that people accuse tech companies or any other company for that matter for stealing data when in the U.S there are only so many businesses and then so many business that are actually fundable. For the most part everyone is calling on the same data. My own personal cell phone rings off the hook several times a week to see if I need capital for my business.

Anyway, again if anyone has any questions please post on this thread or contact me directly.

Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101
I find it exceedingly difficult to argue with that logic.

If I had some one representing my firm on a message board I would want it handled the way you did here.