Ok..out of retirement and back.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Which Duffys?
    North Miami Beach? Thats the only one Ive been too.

Id Imagine the setting is uniform throughout though........
    The one on 163rd is nice / the one I was referring to... on the water. There's another one that's landlocked, it's odd, more like a Dave and Busters feel than Duffys. It might be in Broward, maybe Boca.. but I didnt like it at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    The one on 163rd is nice / the one I was referring to... on the water. There's another one that's landlocked, it's odd, more like a Dave and Busters feel than Duffys. It might be in Broward, maybe Boca.. but I didnt like it at all.
    I like Bokamper's on the water better. It's in North Lauderdale.
    Expensive real estate! Not too many bars and restaurants on the water in South Florida. In Maryland....you could spend two weeks on the water between the Key Bridge and the Bay Bridge and not hit all the cool spots!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Yea thats what I was Talking about, Right on the water, The View was AMAZING. Fish and Chips, not so Much.

Yea thats what I was Talking about, Right on the water, The View was AMAZING. Fish and Chips, not so Much.
    Exact. I lived in Miami for 4 years, and believe me, this place is comparable to TGIFridays in my opinion, but it was a good spot to go to for watching the game or after our kickball games (our funding house was on a South Florida sports league... MCA and drunken kickball, hella fun).

Exact. I lived in Miami for 4 years, and believe me, this place is comparable to TGIFridays in my opinion, but it was a good spot to go to for watching the game or after our kickball games (our funding house was on a South Florida sports league... MCA and drunken kickball, hella fun).
    There was also this little Club in the same Plaza as Duffy's I went to a Few Times. It was a Russian Hangout I believe, But same View right on the Water...... Massive Deck.... I forget the name of it.

There was also this little Club in the same Plaza as Duffy's I went to a Few Times. It was a Russian Hangout I believe, But same View right on the Water...... Massive Deck.... I forget the name of it.
    163rd in Sunny Isles had Porterhouse, big Russia spot. Was over the causeway on A1A.. across from the water though, there were condos on the other side beachfront

163rd in Sunny Isles had Porterhouse, big Russia spot. Was over the causeway on A1A.. across from the water though, there were condos on the other side beachfront
    I've been to Porterhouse Quite a Few times. But I swear this Place im thinking of was In the same Plaza as Duffy's.....Small in the Front but it opened out in the back had a huge area outside on the deck/water. Ugh I am racking my brain.