Investor Providing Funds to Companies to Increase Lending or Syndicating
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 19415

Investor Providing Funds to Companies to Increase Lending or Syndicating

This is for companies that lend and/or syndicate, either as an Iso or Direct.

-Your Company should be lending or syndicating a MINIMUM of mid-six figures monthly ($350,000 - $400,000 a month).

-Can provide up to $10 Million PER company.

-Cost of money to you is approximately 1% a month.

If you wanted to take advantage of a hedge like Goldman Sachs or other but didn't have the volume to get into the door, this is how you get in through the back of the kitchen.

Right now this is open.

If you have an interest, I'll have investor reach out to you. Let me know.

917 727 1624
    Last edited by Franklin; 01-06-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

If you're going to be doing that type of volume and you need a platform to manage daily pulls and have extra investor portals for your own syndication, let me know, I have a good solution.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    If you're going to be doing that type of volume and you need a platform to manage daily pulls and have extra investor portals for your own syndication, let me know, I have a good solution.

They do have a platform but I wouldn't mind hearing what you offer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    This is for companies that lend and/or syndicate, either as an Iso or Direct.

-Your Company should be lending or syndicating a MINIMUM of mid-six figures monthly ($350,000 - $400,000 a month).

-Can provide up to $10 Million PER company.

-Cost of money to you is approximately 1% a month.

If you wanted to take advantage of a hedge like Goldman Sachs or other but didn't have the volume to get into the door, this is how you get in through the back of the kitchen.

Right now this is open.

If you have an interest, I'll have investor reach out to you. Let me know.

917 727 1624
    Banana Exchange?

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Franklin, what I meant was that, in conjunction, if a broker wants to be a funder and wants a platform to use this money, then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Franklin, what I meant was that, in conjunction, if a broker wants to be a funder and wants a platform to use this money, then let me know.

Gotcha.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Gotcha.
    If you actually need a software platform to pull the drafts and pay out syndication partners automatically etc check us out.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/merc...h-advance-crm/

Cheers
    Trey Markel (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Although he didn't respond, It's Banana Exchange. They fund provide a line of credit secured by your RTR. Not sure how I feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Although he didn't respond, It's Banana Exchange. They fund provide a line of credit secured by your RTR. Not sure how I feel about it.

Hi SFC, just curious how you can definitively state you know exactly who I’m talking about, without us having communicated, and without me having communicated to anyone outside?

I actually didn’t see the question by the way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

arent they more expensive

Hi SFC, just curious how you can definitively state you know exactly who I’m talking about, without us having communicated, and without me having communicated to anyone outside?

I actually didn’t see the question by the way.
    Well I mentioned it the first time and you didn't deny it. Im also keenly aware of the company/product they offer and this is exactly it. I doubt there are many people going hard on that exact product right now. That being said, I certainly am interested to hear from any companies who've taken the deal and see how they like it. 1% a month isn't bad but leveraged up 75% so that its essentially zero risk for Banana seems like at that point it becomes expensive. I could be wrong and would love to hear customer feedback.

Well I mentioned it the first time and you didn't deny it. Im also keenly aware of the company/product they offer and this is exactly it. I doubt there are many people going hard on that exact product right now. That being said, I certainly am interested to hear from any companies who've taken the deal and see how they like it. 1% a month isn't bad but leveraged up 75% so that its essentially zero risk for Banana seems like at that point it becomes expensive. I could be wrong and would love to hear customer feedback.

Well you’re right, there aren’t a lot of people/entities offering this, and Banana is one of them.