Best ISO Rep (Ideally NY)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Best ISO Rep (Ideally NY)

Who's the best ISO rep you've worked with recently? Best = Hungry AF, non stop worker, impresses you enough to submit deals to them no mater wear you go.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Who's the best ISO rep you've worked with recently? Best = Hungry AF, non stop worker, impresses you enough to submit deals to them no mater wear you go.
    who's the best you've worked with?

Member Reputation points: 12 fundingfloor's Avatar

Question

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

I was just curious because I was wondering what made you make this post. Did you have any good experiences with an ISO rep that went out of their way to help?

I had the pleasure of working with a lot of really great people when I was a broker but some of my favorites that stand out to me right now were Sam Caban from Greenpoint capital, Nissim Baker from Pearl, and Shane Mahabir from when he worked at Greenbox. Sam was always on point, smart, has a **** ton of experience in MCA and knows how to get deals done. Nissim was always a pleasure to talk to, easy to talk about anything, funny and nice, and he was helpful with any questions during the funding process. Shane was aggressive on getting deals funded. Whenever Greenbox gave an offer, he went out of his way to find out what was needed in order to get it closed and he worked hand in hand with underwriting on getting the deals priced/funded.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

So you can poach them?

Member Reputation points: 14

Quote Originally Posted by a+paper View Post
    so you can poach them?
    lol
    All I do is FUND FUND FUND no matter what...

Madison Capital Fund
    Josh - Senior Funder
    862-323-1780
    josh@madisoncapitalfund.org
    Apply:madisoncapitalfund.org/applynow

Shane
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I was just curious because I was wondering what made you make this post. Did you have any good experiences with an ISO rep that went out of their way to help?

I had the pleasure of working with a lot of really great people when I was a broker but some of my favorites that stand out to me right now were Sam Caban from Greenpoint capital, Nissim Baker from Pearl, and Shane Mahabir from when he worked at Greenbox. Sam was always on point, smart, has a **** ton of experience in MCA and knows how to get deals done. Nissim was always a pleasure to talk to, easy to talk about anything, funny and nice, and he was helpful with any questions during the funding process. Shane was aggressive on getting deals funded. Whenever Greenbox gave an offer, he went out of his way to find out what was needed in order to get it closed and he worked hand in hand with underwriting on getting the deals priced/funded.
    Great post!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

The one who emails properly and funds and stops calling me with bs (greenbox)