prestige capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

prestige capital

Does anyone work with this company? A few of my ISO's have been getting their merchants called/emailed by prestige saying things like "we have your application on file and we are a direct funding company. Please provide updated bank statements for us to get you funded." Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Does anyone work with this company? A few of my ISO's have been getting their merchants called/emailed by prestige saying things like "we have your application on file and we are a direct funding company. Please provide updated bank statements for us to get you funded." Has anyone else had any experiences like this?
    Sounds like there is a leak sending them deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

If they're asking for updated bank statements and/or an app then it's a really bad "leak" or backdoor attempt FYI.

Not to mention that's the oldest pitch ever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...up-John-Farias

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Just buying old apps.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Just buying old apps.
    one of my ISO's made a fake email account and put it on the app and prestige sent an email the same day the deal was sent out

Sponsor Reputation points: 9187 DannyFoxCap's Avatar

one of my ISO's made a fake email account and put it on the app and prestige sent an email the same day the deal was sent out
    Who did you send the deal to?
    Direct: 347-468-7528
    Cell: 305-753-3967
    Fax: 866-557-0455
    Email: Danny@foxbusinessfunding.com

I work for a direct funding company I only gave it to my underwriting department and we checked the underwriting departments email accounts and found nothing. We also sit with them and can see if they were to do anything sketchy. Someone with a similar box as us must be backdooring.

We have all been in this industry long enough, know your apps are all sold.

Yea.... Who did you send the deal to? If your gonna seed apps, need to have 1 email per app, and send to 1 lender............to find out who is backdooring

I work for a direct funding company I only gave it to my underwriting department and we checked the underwriting departments email accounts and found nothing. We also sit with them and can see if they were to do anything sketchy. Someone with a similar box as us must be backdooring.
    That is VERY STRANGE

So you didnt submit anywhere except in-house.... and it got backdoored to prestige.....

You have a rouge employee. 1+1=2

yes the ISO's are telling us that they sent the same deal to 4-5 other funding companies and were wondering if anyone has any info on them because someone must be working with them and it's costing my ISO's lost deals....

yes the ISO's are telling us that they sent the same deal to 4-5 other funding companies and were wondering if anyone has any info on them because someone must be working with them and it's costing my ISO's lost deals....

Tell them to JUST send to you. THEN if it goes to Prestige there is an issue. They cant sent it to you and 5 other people and attempt to pinpoint anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Tell them to JUST send to you. THEN if it goes to Prestige there is an issue. They cant sent it to you and 5 other people and attempt to pinpoint anything.
    That's true and I can do that but I was hoping someone knew something... Seems like they have a lot of complaints online and someone else previously complained on dailyfunder about them too. One of my ISO's thinks it might be a leak in yellowstone because the email says this directly

"Hi steven ,
    We here at Prestige provide professional assistance in financing , we do this by working directly with you the client rather then going through a 3rd party, being that the brokers comes to us for the capital we already have your application on hand , , all we need to begin the underwriting process is the 4 months of recent bank statements and we can provide offers within couple of hours we even fund same day! If any questions or concerns do arise please feel free to contact me below , thank you"

The reason they think its yellow is because yellow has so many employee's that only see the application to run credit/background etc... and this broker seems to only have the app

I know an ISO that worked in a large shop and pretended to be the C.E.O for a half a year .. telling me he want's my services (Bookkeeping / Accounting) .. his LinkedIn profile even showed C.E.O.. turns out he wasn't a decision maker.. just an ISO.. point being.. hard to trust in this industry.

Quote Originally Posted by D.C View Post
    I know an ISO that worked in a large shop and pretended to be the C.E.O for a half a year .. telling me he want's my services (Bookkeeping / Accounting) .. his LinkedIn profile even showed C.E.O.. turns out he wasn't a decision maker.. just an ISO.. point being.. hard to trust in this industry.
    He Could of been CEO of the ISO.

Your saying "Just an ISO" - a Big Shop = ISO = CEO of ISO.

The terminology your using is somehow implying a CEO of an ISO is not a thing. How does an ISO work in a large shop? The terms your using are all over the place incorrect.

NOT DECISION MAKER OF THE COMPANY! Is that clear for you now Ryan?

That's true and I can do that but I was hoping someone knew something... Seems like they have a lot of complaints online and someone else previously complained on dailyfunder about them too. One of my ISO's thinks it might be a leak in yellowstone because the email says this directly

"Hi steven ,
    We here at Prestige provide professional assistance in financing , we do this by working directly with you the client rather then going through a 3rd party, being that the brokers comes to us for the capital we already have your application on hand , , all we need to begin the underwriting process is the 4 months of recent bank statements and we can provide offers within couple of hours we even fund same day! If any questions or concerns do arise please feel free to contact me below , thank you"

The reason they think its yellow is because yellow has so many employee's that only see the application to run credit/background etc... and this broker seems to only have the app
    Literally if they are asking for past 4 statements, i dont think its a legit backdoor. Backdoor is contracts going our with 2k more cash the same time you send yours out. Or 2 Points less.

I used to blast emails out referencing Secured Parties on the UCC Filing "Hi Business Name, We see you built up a solid track record funding with CAN CAPITAL previously. We are one of the few companies that take that history into account and use it to get you Higher dollar amounts, longer terms and just into an overall better situation"

You have an In, You know their history, your offering something bette. I would get subs without even talking to merchants

Take the same app and give each one a different email/phone number. Send it out to 5 different funders. See which number/email they use to contact you and boom now you know which app if any was backdoored and where from.

Also keep in mind yes people sell apps, call centers sell info after selling it to you as a transfer or opt in.
    People sell app too.
    I bought a sample of 500 "bank declines, need new funding option" recently, and lol it was just applications from other brokers.