When Merchant's refuse to work with their broker.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

We just experienced the same thing with FUSION not paying commissions on renewals. We got a couple deals funded there. (at the time our deal was the biggest they funded(45k) and we ended our business relations because of a personal matter. Never got the back end points they promised on completion or commission on the renewals they just funded a couple weeks back.....

Still waiting on those points!
    Last edited by Ocean Financing; 09-24-2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling

To Ocean Financing, let's be clear. You recently sent us a file that we found a funder willing to do the deal. What did Ocean Financing do next? You bypassed Fusion Capital, reaching out to this funder, whom you did not know existed, and cut us out. This is why Fusion Capital ceased doing business with Ocean Finance, it was not for personal reasons.

Fusion Capital - good or bad?

Reading this I was thinking about the relationship I have enjoyed with Fusion. I know these people really well. I have experienced a high level of integrity and have never not been paid what is earned on a file.

That being said, are they good or bad? I can only say, good things. So, as we know there has to be a reason why someone would write negatively.

I also find vindictive people say many bad things on blogs. I would ask for a Fusion representative to comment on what the issue is?