Tmrnow
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

First off the owners of the company backed out of the deal with Kevin because it was 50% of the company for 200k. He did not want to offer to do things like he mentioned during the tapping so the deal did not go through. Anyone out there that is talking crap about the episode are just jealous because if they could of gotten on that show to get one of the sharks as a partner they would jump on it. Since our deal fell through Kevin invested with iou who was possibly going into bk so I guess iou is stupid. Before the i Democrats not we had payments that are daily 3 times a week 2 times a week and even twice a month. We may have those programs back when things settle finally. We have cc splits direct or lock boxes. We are still paying out 13-15 points with our completion bonuses still.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    First off the owners of the company backed out of the deal with Kevin because it was 50% of the company for 200k. He did not want to offer to do things like he mentioned during the tapping so the deal did not go through. Anyone out there that is talking crap about the episode are just jealous because if they could of gotten on that show to get one of the sharks as a partner they would jump on it. Since our deal fell through Kevin invested with iou who was possibly going into bk so I guess iou is stupid. Before the i Democrats not we had payments that are daily 3 times a week 2 times a week and even twice a month. We may have those programs back when things settle finally. We have cc splits direct or lock boxes. We are still paying out 13-15 points with our completion bonuses still.
    is that even english?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    is that even english?
    Sounds like Scott is hyped.