Used car dealer in biz 20 years 750 credit $130k per mo need max offer who can do it?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Used car dealer in biz 20 years 750 credit $130k per mo need max offer who can do it?

Used car dealership in biz 20 years 750 credit $130k per mo need max offer who can give me a max offer here? Need at least $100k.

Direct message me i have a place for it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Used car dealership in biz 20 years 750 credit $130k per mo need max offer who can give me a max offer here? Need at least $100k.
    RDM for longer term

We might be able to help. Feel free to message me here or by email at bapshil@smartbusinessfunder.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Is Smart Business Funder direct or a broker? Hunter Caroline says broker, and when I submitted a file to them recently, I got the exact same (to the letter and punctuation) rejection as Ace.

To be clear, Hunter Caroline did not state Smart Business is a broker. They were simply named in the list of lenders you, the (broker), submitted the file to at the same time.

I cannot speak on the same response from Ace and Smart Business, but all lenders were CC'd on the same thread which is most likely why you received a duplicate decline.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by aczap@huntercaroline.com View Post
    To be clear, Hunter Caroline did not state Smart Business is a broker. They were simply named in the list of lenders you, the (broker), submitted the file to at the same time.

I cannot speak on the same response from Ace and Smart Business, but all lenders were CC'd on the same thread which is most likely why you received a duplicate decline.
    wow abfunders talks on here like he knows what he is doing.Does he really just cc a bunch of lenders and send submissions out like that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Ricky, it was a mistake to CC 5 at once, true. I hate blasting, and rarely do it, this was a situation of someone who was getting no offers that he liked through other brokers and demanded getting something better.

I've seen blasts that I was forwarded that went to 50 funders at the same time. I've never done that.

Ricky, if you blast, do you just send them on BCC's? I have no idea who you are, so I'm sure you're perfect in everything you do.

I guess if you're looking for a reason to find fault in me, I'm definitely not perfect, so I guess you found a mistake I once made. And I'm sure there will be more, I'm only human.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Ricky, it was a mistake to CC 5 at once, true. I hate blasting, and rarely do it, this was a situation of someone who was getting no offers that he liked through other brokers and demanded getting something better.

I've seen blasts that I was forwarded that went to 50 funders at the same time. I've never done that.

Ricky, if you blast, do you just send them on BCC's? I have no idea who you are, so I'm sure you're perfect in everything you do.

I guess if you're looking for a reason to find fault in me, I'm definitely not perfect, so I guess you found a mistake I once made. And I'm sure there will be more, I'm only human.
    No one is perfect but i never cc bcc email or anything like that,i do it all through my crm.I did not think it was true and did not realize that hunter was throwing you under the bus.best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Is Smart Business Funder direct or a broker? Hunter Caroline says broker, and when I submitted a file to them recently, I got the exact same (to the letter and punctuation) rejection as Ace.
    They do both - they are legit though. Anthony and Jodie over there are no BS.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com