Just Need Opinions here........ - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    benefits both until the deal defaults and the funder takes a major hit
    My portfolio actually preforms above average. Im always there for lenders to get dels back on track

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I disagree. Since when is CAPS so bad, it adds emphasis. Almost an excited utterance, im rallying with you, LET'S FUND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out the door it benefits both of us.

You know, I thought you added all caps to differentiate your words from the lenders. If you did that in the actual exchange, you're conveying any number of potential emotions, and they're all negative, and not helpful to your end goal, with such an extended amount of usage.

All caps or all bolded letters indicates you're angry, extremely discontent, and shows a condescending tone. Doing it once sends a message, doing it repeatedly
    is arguably harassment.

www.UccRadar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    You know, I thought you added all caps to differentiate your words from the lenders. If you did that in the actual exchange, you're conveying any number of potential emotions, and they're all negative, and not helpful to your end goal, with such an extended amount of usage.

All caps or all bolded letters indicates you're angry, extremely discontent, and shows a condescending tone. Doing it once sends a message, doing it repeatedly
    is arguably harassment.
    The Text was Bold just to differentiate.

CAPS, is emphasizing words. Case and Point, EVERY SINGLE LENDINI APPROVAL comes with RED, BOLD, ALL CAPS segments to illustrate the importance of said segment over others.

You sir, by saying this is EVERYTHING i Disagree with, arguably harassment? So Lendini does so on every offer email? I get ALL CAPS Emails all the time. AND You are the ONE person in AGREEMENT, everyone else says No i was not unprofessional. Some people are just weird.

CAPS, is emphasizing words. Case and Point, EVERY SINGLE LENDINI APPROVAL comes with RED, BOLD, ALL CAPS segments to illustrate the importance of said segment over others.

You sir, by saying this is EVERYTHING i Disagree with, arguably harassment? So Lendini does so on every offer email? I get ALL CAPS Emails all the time. AND You are the ONE person in AGREEMENT, everyone else says No i was not unprofessional. Some people are just weird.
    I just found an email from a pretty big lender where he said.... and i quote "WAY TO GO RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 312K FUNDED THIS MONTH, LETS PUSH THIS TO 500K AND GET YOU THE BONUS THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is he conveying any number of potential emotions, all of them negative?

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

writing entirely in caps in advertising email is different from asking the lender in conversation intermittently using caps to shout points at the underwriter, i'd stop reading the email personally, go get a coffee and move it to back of the line and forget about it until you shouted a few other things just for entertainment purposes... unless it was a very great deal

I just found an email from a pretty big lender where he said.... and i quote "WAY TO GO RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 312K FUNDED THIS MONTH, LETS PUSH THIS TO 500K AND GET YOU THE BONUS THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is he conveying any number of potential emotions, all of them negative?

HE'S AMPLIFYING THE SUBJECT OF HIS CONVERSATION, THAT HE'S BENEFITED GREATLY FROM YOU FUNDING THIS AMOUNT AND HE WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO EVEN MORE, AS THAT HELPS HIM, SO LET ME BRING TO ATTENTION YOUR WORK, THAT I THINK IS GREAT, SO THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO MORE.

I can't talk about your intent and I'm sure there was nothing wrong or malicious about it, but bold and caps amplify a statement. And you already admitted you were frustrated with their seeming ineptitude, so that was brought out to the forefront with the writing style you chose.

And I agree that people are way too thin skinned and get offended over everything way too quickly and there's too much PC, so again I don't have an issue. But the way your letters were worded (with the bold) can easily be interpreted as talking down to a person, which you kind of were, because they were acting like morons.

www.UccRadar.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

It was a perfect email. It was perfect. Commission was not being withheld and no quid pro quo.

I didn't say you were unprofessional, I said speaking that way didn't help you reach the end goal, which you did reach by the way, but you broached the topic and asked for feedback, which I gave. And as your stated observation that I am the one person who didn't respond the way you expected, it seems you're the one being a little touchy. Were you looking for honest and open responses, or simply justification of your actions and a nice gentle PC answer? Even though you won already because the deal funded.

And yes I am very weird.

www.UccRadar.com

Bold, italics, underline, font size, exclamation marks, etc...

Emotional...

You're typing like a 14 year old on snapchat.

And all this for what must be like a $5k deal. Act like you've been there before and play it cool.

Also, if you don't know that this is unprofessional, then believe me- all of your competition (everyone on here reading this) is real happy to hear that, and doesn't consider you competition.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyNoodles View Post
    Bold, italics, underline, font size, exclamation marks, etc...

Emotional...

You're typing like a 14 year old on snapchat.

And all this for what must be like a $5k deal. Act like you've been there before and play it cool.

Also, if you don't know that this is unprofessional, then believe me- all of your competition (everyone on here reading this) is real happy to hear that, and doesn't consider you competition.
    Ill take Kevins advice as he works for a Bank.....not someone Named TimothyNoodles. The Bold and Italic was to differentiate WHOM the email was from. Yea I write in all Bold and they write in all Italics. Make sense.

In response, I have "been there before" over and over and over. Sure maybe caps and exclamation points are "Unprofessional" - But isn't it also Unprofessional for a company to keep requesting Info you have given them already? I find that really Unprofessional. AND Yes it was a 5k Deal, which makes the requesting the same thing 3 times EVEN MORE ANNOYING. Time VS Reward on these deals is already unbalanced without some brand new hire requesting Email Addresses 3 times.

Also isn't Snapchat video? Maybe sub that insult for Twitter? Would make more sense TimothyNoodles
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-28-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

not showing frustration is a full time job

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Ill take Kevins advice as he works for a Bank.....not someone Named TimothyNoodles.
    This made my day.