Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
Ryan,

I do not see anything unprofessional in the exchange. I would schedule a call with their team. There was some slight faults on both sides. It seems this was a new funding relationship correct? With all new relationships it's important for both sides to have a clear understanding of each other's processes. I encourage all of our new referral partners to be on as many scheduled calls as possible and are always keep in the e-mail trails of communication. That way they get a better feel for how we work and we understand how they work with their clients. It is also a good idea to notify each other's respective teams when working a deal with a new funder and/or referral partner so there are no communication break downs and everybody understands each other's process.

KH
I replied suggesting we hop on a call, and basically saying I'm not sure what came off as "Unprofessional". It's just very strange. The over the top almost passive aggressively using the word "Unprofessional"..... the whole thing is very strange.

unprofessional-memegenerator-net-wow-this-meme-says-it-all-after-seeing-50955434