Fundkite
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Fundkite

Funded my first deal with them got paid the commission splendid!!

than came time for renewal i sent in the updated paperwork from the merchant

and fundkite told me that they would like to wait a bit longer before refing the deal

so i waited a couple of weeks and reached out to the merchant and asked him if he was ready for the renewal

he sent me the updated docs and i saw a deposit from fundkite after they declined my renewal!!!!!

and the kicker is they didnt even renew they gave him another position pulling as fund kite!!!!

so he now has 2 positions from fund kite and now im beaten out of a commission

when i talk to my rep he keeps saying they will send it but its been over a month and now they rep at fund kite has gone ghost

anyone else have an experience like this with them?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

All this means is that Fundkite whitelabels with multiple companies. They mostly use YSC and Par.

So here’s the test: submit this deal to YSC. When your YSC rep tells you the merchant is already funded by YSC, then there’s your answer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Here's another rep:

Egor Gagarin
    929-443-3300

steve kamhi is the "senior underwriter" over there and was previously with NuLook

YMMV with these guys

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    All this means is that Fundkite whitelabels with multiple companies. They mostly use YSC and Par.

So here’s the test: submit this deal to YSC. When your YSC rep tells you the merchant is already funded by YSC, then there’s your answer.
    Shouldn't they have declined YSC for it being "already a client"? But I have seen Rapid fund a second behind themselves.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

They could have used another white label

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

bottom line fundkite needs to pay the man full commission

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Shouldn't they have declined YSC for it being "already a client"? But I have seen Rapid fund a second behind themselves.
    They use more than one whitelabel. My point is, their bank statements has Fundkite pulling twice. If they submit to YSC I can almost guarantee YSC will decline because one of those Fundkite pulls is actually YSC.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    Funded my first deal with them got paid the commission splendid!!

than came time for renewal i sent in the updated paperwork from the merchant

and fundkite told me that they would like to wait a bit longer before refing the deal

so i waited a couple of weeks and reached out to the merchant and asked him if he was ready for the renewal

he sent me the updated docs and i saw a deposit from fundkite after they declined my renewal!!!!!

and the kicker is they didnt even renew they gave him another position pulling as fund kite!!!!

so he now has 2 positions from fund kite and now im beaten out of a commission

when i talk to my rep he keeps saying they will send it but its been over a month and now they rep at fund kite has gone ghost

anyone else have an experience like this with them?
    I just got that, Fundkite Backbite me, they just fund the merchant behind my back.

ISOS BEWARE

Very shady practices over at Fundkite

Withheld $6,700 commission on a $55,900 deal due to a “no stacking clause” in their contract

Ironically they killed their initial 90K offer on login because merchant took first position days prior unbeknownst to both parties.

Merchant proceeded - as most do - to stack himself again with a different broker a week later. However merchant did not miss a single payment and we are 4 weeks into the deal.

So after coming in and stacking as the second position now you scum the ISO out of their commission while continuing to collect your full payment.

Then you “funders” wonder why brokers coach the merchant to go to RAM or debt collection.

I will continue to update this thread until commission is paid in full EGOR because your hypocritical excuse to not do so is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Snoot View Post
    ISOS BEWARE

Very shady practices over at Fundkite

Withheld $6,700 commission on a $55,900 deal due to a “no stacking clause” in their contract

Ironically they killed their initial 90K offer on login because merchant took first position days prior unbeknownst to both parties.

Merchant proceeded - as most do - to stack himself again with a different broker a week later. However merchant did not miss a single payment and we are 4 weeks into the deal.

So after coming in and stacking as the second position now you scum the ISO out of their commission while continuing to collect your full payment.

Then you “funders” wonder why brokers coach the merchant to go to RAM or debt collection.

I will continue to update this thread until commission is paid in full EGOR because your hypocritical excuse to not do so is outrageous.
    hard to believe. they have been good to me, always. there has to be more to this.

What part of this is hard to believe - what more could there possibly be lol - they stacked and then didn’t pay commission because they got stacked - simple ass that - ass backwards shady practice doesn’t matter now anyway already sent merchant to debt collection have fun receiving 50$ a week for next few years

damn. thats tough to hear. sorry about that. start working with us at finpoint funding. we pay out 12 points and always pay out on renewals.

Louis Stern
    ISO Relations, Finpoint Funding

C. (646)348-4197 | Louis@finpointfunding.com
    www.finpointfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fundwithlouis View Post
    damn. thats tough to hear. sorry about that. start working with us at finpoint funding. we pay out 12 points and always pay out on renewals.

Louis Stern
    ISO Relations, Finpoint Funding

C. (646)348-4197 | Louis@finpointfunding.com
    www.finpointfunding.com
    Seriously? You went to dig up years old threads to promote yourself?

I have a horrible experience with them !! look at my previous post about it. every single merchant goes ghost right after a "merchant interview" with fund kite

not a coincidence !