Quote Originally Posted by RJSH View Post
Greg Greg Greg @ byzfunder ! He is your answer!

I have been in the businss for quite some time and have dealt with all the funders. That being said...

Greg is by far and away the very best ISO Manager I have ever dealt with....Not only does he know the business inside and out, he the most responsive ISO Manager around. When he says something will get done, it gets done quickly and correctly.

Think of the funders you are using currently, how long do wait for the offer and it is never as quick as you want/need it??? I can not tell you how many deals we won because of the quick turnaround. They funded a 60k 2nd in 2 hours from the time I sent the APP and statemnets over. The client needed money fast and was in thier account fast!

I can not even think of a time where it took more then 1 hour to get a decision a file. He has been getting our "first look" and for good reason. We started using them a while ago for 2nd and 3rd and up positions. They have funded some of our merch 1st positions too with very competive F/R's and fantastic comp! THEY PAY SO QUICK!

Lastly, they do their homework, the underwiters are throrough, and if the offer comes through, I 100 percent know, that the deal will fund, I was so tired from deals dying at funding b/c the given funder did not or missed something on a file. This does not happen here. I have never had to go ask a Merch for anything additional than the stips on the offer.

They do not fund all deals, they know what they can do and are one of the best I have ever dealt with, that being said when they cant fund it, after speakinfg with Greg about the file helps me understand the current deal a bit more and usally know who and where the deal will fit and usally works out. Saves me time, and keeps the Merch's happy LOL and ME TOO!

They are PROS PROS PROS, fast, relaiable and profesional...if you do not have an iso agreement with them, go get one, and send them a deal, I am confident they will be a primary funder of yours in no time!
Hi, Greg.