150k 2nd or 300k 1st
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

150k 2nd or 300k 1st

Who funds in this area 12 months or more?
    600 credit
    Does 2-3 million yearly

2.5 million on last years returns

Senior Member Reputation points: 86605

TIB?
    Industry?
    State?

2.5 Million Profit on 2018 Business Tax Returns?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

sounds like a decent loanme file if balances are good. Did you try Wellen?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthand View Post
    sounds like a decent loanme file if balances are good. Did you try Wellen?

14 years
    Florida

And Ghost yea Loanme doesnt do Florida unfortunately

Senior Member Reputation points: 86605

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    14 years
    Florida

And Ghost yea Loanme doesnt do Florida unfortunately
    SBA Loan and/or a 1 to 3 year Term Loan - while the SBA in being processed if they need funds quicker than a SBA

I'm in Florida (Tampa Bay Area)
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    SBA Loan and/or a 1 to 3 year Term Loan - while the SBA in being processed if they need funds quicker than a SBA

I'm in Florida (Tampa Bay Area)
    Not with 600 credit for an SBA Loan though

Senior Member Reputation points: 341293

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    Who funds in this area 12 months or more?
    600 credit
    Does 2-3 million yearly

2.5 million on last years returns
    What industry?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    What industry?
    They have a communications division, tech, and media group

James,

I would have to understand exactly what services they are providing customers and how they are billing. We might be able to provide a factoring facility. Give me a ring when you are free.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

CDG would be interested in making an offer- please reach out, team@centraldiligencegroup.com or 877-961-4403

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

Do they have A/R ? If they are in the digital media space you may be able to set up a factor deal through Oarex.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8723

Send to me at sales[at]oarex[dot]com - that's my factoring business. We are super flexible and out-of-the-box with deals (unlike most factors). And we have a huge pile of money to fund deals https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300915283.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    James,

I would have to understand exactly what services they are providing customers and how they are billing. We might be able to provide a factoring facility. Give me a ring when you are free.

KH

Quote Originally Posted by helpinghand View Post
    Send to me at sales[at]oarex[dot]com - that's my factoring business. We are super flexible and out-of-the-box with deals (unlike most factors). And we have a huge pile of money to fund deals https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300915283.html
    Ill inquire but for factoring the balance sheet IIRC only shows 10k in AR right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saass-Itch View Post
    CDG would be interested in making an offer- please reach out, team@centraldiligencegroup.com or 877-961-4403
    On a deal like this its gotta go straight to a direct lender thank you though. He was adamant about his credit not being hard pulled and has had too many inquiries from shops right now.

We dont do hard pulls either, no COJs and no UCCs

Respectfully,

Greg B.
    Senior Business Development Manager

845-494-4898
    isosupport@byzfunder.com
    www.byzfunder.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6626

Hey James, let me know if you can't find a 12 month term for this file. We could take a look at possibly getting out to 9 1/2 months on a 2nd. We are direct and only do soft pulls.

Jeff Pecori*
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    *48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    *F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Hi James. We can possibly do a 10 month second but the deal would have to be pretty. I can go to 9. I can also give very good pricing if the deal looks good/decent I would love to review. Reach out to me and lets talk about working together. I would love to earn your business. We DO Florida, but not Miami.

Respectfully,

Greg B.

845-494-4898
    isosupport@byzfunder.com

www.byzfunder.com

Greg Greg Greg @ byzfunder ! He is your answer!

I have been in the businss for quite some time and have dealt with all the funders. That being said...

Greg is by far and away the very best ISO Manager I have ever dealt with....Not only does he know the business inside and out, he the most responsive ISO Manager around. When he says something will get done, it gets done quickly and correctly.

Think of the funders you are using currently, how long do wait for the offer and it is never as quick as you want/need it??? I can not tell you how many deals we won because of the quick turnaround. They funded a 60k 2nd in 2 hours from the time I sent the APP and statemnets over. The client needed money fast and was in thier account fast!

I can not even think of a time where it took more then 1 hour to get a decision a file. He has been getting our "first look" and for good reason. We started using them a while ago for 2nd and 3rd and up positions. They have funded some of our merch 1st positions too with very competive F/R's and fantastic comp! THEY PAY SO QUICK!

Lastly, they do their homework, the underwiters are throrough, and if the offer comes through, I 100 percent know, that the deal will fund, I was so tired from deals dying at funding b/c the given funder did not or missed something on a file. This does not happen here. I have never had to go ask a Merch for anything additional than the stips on the offer.

They do not fund all deals, they know what they can do and are one of the best I have ever dealt with, that being said when they cant fund it, after speakinfg with Greg about the file helps me understand the current deal a bit more and usally know who and where the deal will fit and usally works out. Saves me time, and keeps the Merch's happy LOL and ME TOO!

They are PROS PROS PROS, fast, relaiable and profesional...if you do not have an iso agreement with them, go get one, and send them a deal, I am confident they will be a primary funder of yours in no time!
    Last edited by RJSH; 10-23-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by RJSH View Post
    Greg Greg Greg @ byzfunder ! He is your answer!

I have been in the businss for quite some time and have dealt with all the funders. That being said...

Greg is by far and away the very best ISO Manager I have ever dealt with....Not only does he know the business inside and out, he the most responsive ISO Manager around. When he says something will get done, it gets done quickly and correctly.

Think of the funders you are using currently, how long do wait for the offer and it is never as quick as you want/need it??? I can not tell you how many deals we won because of the quick turnaround. They funded a 60k 2nd in 2 hours from the time I sent the APP and statemnets over. The client needed money fast and was in thier account fast!

I can not even think of a time where it took more then 1 hour to get a decision a file. He has been getting our "first look" and for good reason. We started using them a while ago for 2nd and 3rd and up positions. They have funded some of our merch 1st positions too with very competive F/R's and fantastic comp! THEY PAY SO QUICK!

Lastly, they do their homework, the underwiters are throrough, and if the offer comes through, I 100 percent know, that the deal will fund, I was so tired from deals dying at funding b/c the given funder did not or missed something on a file. This does not happen here. I have never had to go ask a Merch for anything additional than the stips on the offer.

They do not fund all deals, they know what they can do and are one of the best I have ever dealt with, that being said when they cant fund it, after speakinfg with Greg about the file helps me understand the current deal a bit more and usally know who and where the deal will fit and usally works out. Saves me time, and keeps the Merch's happy LOL and ME TOO!

They are PROS PROS PROS, fast, relaiable and profesional...if you do not have an iso agreement with them, go get one, and send them a deal, I am confident they will be a primary funder of yours in no time!
    Hi, Greg.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi, Greg.
    First Post was this?????? Seems Sketchy.

I bet Admin can tell us the IP's Match up.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi, Greg.
    Nah....that's probably Mike from ByzFunder that called me yesterday asking if I needed a working funding..........
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 242074

I have no idea if that was Greg or not (1-post cosigners are the worst publicity!), but I will tell you that it's worth checking in with Greg, they do make quick offers, perhaps more conservative, and they do pay next day. I personally have been paid by ByzFunder and saw a few bank statements with their name on it with daily ACH's. I was even involved with funding another file that consolidated ByzFunder's position and saw the ByzFunder payoff letter. And I'm not even involved with funding new MCAs on a daily basis.

Thank you Micah. Definitely wasn't me. It was another broker I work with and I did not even know they were on DF. However, 1st post or not, I appreciate all that give me an opportunity. Everybody starts somewhere in life and I dont tout others. Thanks again Micah. If anybody wants to know more about ByzFunder, give me a call. I would love to have an opportunity to look at and fund anyone's deals. I have been in this industry quite some time, its not my first rodeo guys! Respectfully, Greg B.

Respectfully,

Greg B.

845-494-4898
    isosupport@byzfunder.com
    www.byzfunder.com

Nope, not my first post, by all means contact the admins. People have commented on me before about liking working with me. Please do your due diligence and share with the group. I have nothing to hide whatsoever. Also, nobody by the name of "Mike" works for Byzfunder, so by all means do your due diligence on that as well guys! I have no problem with anybody questioning anything and putting in the overtime to find out fact from fiction. This business is all about separating fact from fiction anyway. Any questions I am always open for dialogue. "LETS FUND"

Respectfully,

Greg B.

845-494-4898
    isosupport@byzfunder.com

www.byzfunder.com

sent PM
    Jared Lagemann
    Director Partnerships

Jared@bccusa.com
    Direct 435-513-9010
    Office 631-880-7501