which lenders let you syndicate a deal with them??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Have a person who wants to fund some deals thru me..looking to get an idea which lenders do this?? Is there a max percentage they will let you fund deals with them?? Let's say the merchant is getting 20k..what is the general min and max amt i can syndicate the deal with them for?? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Our ISO's can participate 5-50%. Give me a call or shoot me an email for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Have a person who wants to fund some deals thru me..looking to get an idea which lenders do this?? Is there a max percentage they will let you fund deals with them?? Let's say the merchant is getting 20k..what is the general min and max amt i can syndicate the deal with them for?? Thanks
    Most Funding companies allow syndication these days. I think as an ISO syndicating it makes the most sense to syndicate with reputable funding companies. It's important to understand if they have good systems which allow you to log in and see what's going on, also it's important to know who pays back when. Some funding companies pay you weekly, some daily, some bi-weekly. It's also important to know if the funding companies are in good legal standing now and in the future. The last thing you want is to have 6 or 7 figures of AR somewhere and then they get sued, go BK and now you're AR is gone.

Just some helpful hints.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

There are a few good options:

We have been syndicating with SFS for 5 plus years in thousands of deals and they have never missed a payment and have a sick system

We syndicate with Capital Stack and it runs like clockwork

We also recently started syndicating with Everest and Fact business and that is running extremely smoothly

I think these days everyone offers syndication but you need to pick and choose who you decide to actually put your money with. Some companies may have great systems but only a few can truly be trusted with your hard earned money

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    There are a few good options:

We have been syndicating with SFS for 5 plus years in thousands of deals and they have never missed a payment and have a sick system

We syndicate with Capital Stack and it runs like clockwork

We also recently started syndicating with Everest and Fact business and that is running extremely smoothly

I think these days everyone offers syndication but you need to pick and choose who you decide to actually put your money with. Some companies may have great systems but only a few can truly be trusted with your hard earned money
    Well said Isaac...
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Last edited by MCA; 09-22-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    What can someone expect when syndicating with a funder? Say for a $50k advance and we want to put up 50% ($25k) with a 1.35 factor what should we expect as far return and payouts? Thanks
    You should expect $33,750 minus whatever % they charge you as a management fee. You should also receive a commission on the $25k that they fund.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Hello Scott,

Retail Capital syndicates, you can put in up to 50% and this is decided by you on a per deal basis. We have a system that allows you to log in and see daily activity, and our payouts are weekly. When we send out the offer you will be able to see information on the risk of the deal, credit score, time in business, negative days, trending bank and credit card data.
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

thanks all, great info from you Jeannette, very impressed

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

I don't syndicate in deals but word on the street is Retail is great and so is SFS

Speaking of retail capital, it will be interesting to see what former CEO of Advanceme -Glenn Goldman, puts together over there in the coming months-

Max Advance offers syndication opportunities on deals. The process is quick and easy!

Maxadvance Banner 2.jpg
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Thank you Scott and bizloanbroaker, it is always nice to hear kind words! MCAVeteran, I am very excited about the new changes coming 1st quarter!!
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing