Rdm capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Rdm capital

Does anyone have experience with RDM capital? Thinking of signing on with them, but need some feedback. If anyone has some helpful information, it will be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by CROSULTING View Post
    Does anyone have experience with RDM capital? Thinking of signing on with them, but need some feedback. If anyone has some helpful information, it will be greatly appreciated.
    I am a little biased because I am friends with my ISO rep there but they are awesome. Max out at 9 months I believe, average is about 8 months. Buy rates usually start at 1.28. Very honest. Give you different options. Less money-cheaper rates etc. Will work with you on a deal to win it. Compete with Everest, KCG, Advantage. Also one of the only b lenders that will do a auto.

They love flagging deals in datamerch for fraudulent statements even when the statements aren't fraudulent. Decent otherwise.

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

You all should rate and review RDM Capital and every other funder here https://www.funderintel.com/funderslist/RDM-Capital

RDM Capital is an excellent funding company and I highly recommend that you work with them. They're a great B & C paper funder, very strong on 2nd's and 3rd's, and do all underwriting upfront so there are no surprises. Their offers stick. Honest funder, human underwriting, and very responsive. Very good ISO reps so you'll always know what's going on with your files.

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MercMike View Post
    RDM Capital is an excellent funding company and I highly recommend that you work with them. They're a great B & C paper funder, very strong on 2nd's and 3rd's, and do all underwriting upfront so there are no surprises. Their offers stick. Honest funder, human underwriting, and very responsive. Very good ISO reps so you'll always know what's going on with your files.
    Good review, now you should put that on the site so that way its all in one place and months from now people dont need to search through threads to find such a great,complete review, which also helps RDM in several ways including seo rankings

While we don't work with RDM by all the recent money they've been raising, it seems like they're legit. We also lose out to them on deals quite frequently but maybe it's just because they raised a lot of money they need to give generous offers to get out on the street?

Great company...Ian does a great job with structuring deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

Although, I don't work with them as they are a direct competitor of mine. I've had the pleasure of meeting Reuven and he's a stand up guy. I've heard from a number of ISO's that say they are a legit and honest group.

Jeff Pecori*
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    *48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509*
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

They are a solid company. Come in nice with some 2nd and 3rd positions and there terms are very nice as well.

Not heavy stips required either

Happy Funding
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Solid folks. I funded a deal with them and didn't send them much else for a while and they personally reached out to me to let me know the merchant called in and renewed direct. They didn't pay me tho they just called and let me know. Jk they sent the wire.

Thank you all for the kind words.

We are a direct funder in the B paper space, focusing on cleaner 2nd and 3rd position deals. As previously mentioned, we strive to provide the most straightforward and efficient process that we possibly can to ensure deals get funded quickly and smoothly. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like more info.
    Avraham Sharaby
    Director of Business Development

Fintap
    777 Passaic Ave, Suite 375
    Clifton, NJ 07012

Phone: 973-500-6692
    Cell: 443-416-2765

Asharaby@Fintap.com
    www.Fintap.com

Love Rdm solid offers and competitive rates!
    The Rose Funder l 917.228.4970
    bander@therosefunder.com
    Highlands NJ 07732
    http://www.therosefunder.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

Everything everybody else said (the good stuff). Gables - I had the same experience. BCC'd on all communications, client reached out directly to them and they brought me back in, allowing the client to feel like he's going around the broker. Ian did a fine job to keep the up-sell as high as he could for me and then they paid me commissions and consulted with my throughout the process.