Don't throw away Default/Payment Modification deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Don't throw away Default/Payment Modification deals

MONETIZE ALL THE DEALS YOU CAN

We have placed several files lately that have either defaulted on their MCA payments (still negotiating- no judgment filed), and/or have made payment modifications- into legitimate bank loans.

If the clients are profitable (or would be with a better credit facility)- have decent credit and/or assets that will allow a lender to perfect a lien- in many instances there is a path to a legitimate loan. CREDIT WITH COLLATERAL AS LOW AS 550- 650 without- WE DO SOFT PULLS HERE.

Last week- 150k 7 year term note which modified payments very recently- BROKER REFERRAL

$1M term note over 48 months for a firm bouncing payments for weeks (credit 640 small net operating income loss)-SENT TO US BY A DIRECT FUNDER

These will be fully Underwritten deals that will take between 30-60 to get done WHEN the clients have their documents lined up.

No tax liens (unless in a payment plan- which will be factored into DSCR)
    No Judgments or lawsuits pending
    No criminal record
    Minimum revenue 150k annually
    Brokers Protected

Contact Jared Lagemann- jared@bccusa.com or via mobile 435-513-9010

Business Capital Consultants USA
    3237 Route 112 Suite 9
    Medford, NY 11763

Office: 631-880-7501

Assuming all else being equal, would this apply even to merchants that have multiple MCA positions on modified payments or in reverses? What assets would you consider (primary residence, yellow iron etc)?

Hey John..

Yes- files with multiple advances and reverses are candidates. 85% of Equity in primary residences can be utilized- when collateral is necessary, however there are many instances when collateral is not necessary.

We have a client that came to us with 3 positions- and one of them was a reverse from Par. Top line sales were over $6M with plenty of NOI, Shareholder Salaries, Depreciation, and Interest to fit a real loan into. It is on it's way to close without collateral.

MCA Underwriting has very little to do with actual bank Underwriting. Bank statements are not even REQUESTED- so negative days, & number of monthly deposits are not considered. Banks don't care if the client is paying Kalamata 2k per week instead of the 10k they were contracted to- as long as there is not a judgment.

Our role is to try to help partners make money on files they thought were dead. It's that simple..

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    MONETIZE ALL THE DEALS YOU CAN

We have placed several files lately that have either defaulted on their MCA payments (still negotiating- no judgment filed), and/or have made payment modifications- into legitimate bank loans.

If the clients are profitable (or would be with a better credit facility)- have decent credit and/or assets that will allow a lender to perfect a lien- in many instances there is a path to a legitimate loan. CREDIT WITH COLLATERAL AS LOW AS 550- 650 without- WE DO SOFT PULLS HERE.

Last week- 150k 7 year term note which modified payments very recently- BROKER REFERRAL

$1M term note over 48 months for a firm bouncing payments for weeks (credit 640 small net operating income loss)-SENT TO US BY A DIRECT FUNDER

These will be fully Underwritten deals that will take between 30-60 to get done WHEN the clients have their documents lined up.

No tax liens (unless in a payment plan- which will be factored into DSCR)
    No Judgments or lawsuits pending
    No criminal record
    Minimum revenue 150k annually
    Brokers Protected

Contact Jared Lagemann- jared@bccusa.com or via mobile 435-513-9010

Business Capital Consultants USA
    3237 Route 112 Suite 9
    Medford, NY 11763

Office: 631-880-7501
    Big time BROKER HERE

Any mortgage broker can get this done, not offering anything special, just trying to sound important.

Yes- to reaffirm what this anonymous poster is asserting:

We are Brokers- Brokers that work with several banks and Partner Lenders. We are Brokers that assist clients in sending in Financials that make sense, and packaging loans/sending them to Lenders that have an appetite for the deals we send. We offer services to those here that perhaps have a different scope-or focus.

The cost of leads, dialers, SMS, staffing and other overhead is significant. If you have clients that you're not sure what to do with- feel free to touch base. Time is money. If you have something that you feel is dead- chances are it may not be- it's that simple. If you have everything covered than that's terrific. I know we pick up the phone and speak to contacts we have made on this forum- and learn just like everyone else.

None of the aforementioned deals mentioned have anything to do with a Mortgage Broker. Most of the people here know that, and know that many commercial mortgage bankers/brokers can be found at the Scotsmanguide.com. Understanding how to view a file and Financials- while being able to interface with the clients CPA or Financial team is where we make our partners look good, and gain the clients' trust.

We know there are many Professionals on here that get what we do- and work similarly. We are not hiding behind anonymity or purporting to be something we are not. This is not a hobby. We are all here for the same reason.
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 10-03-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Yes- to reaffirm what Mr Billionz is asserting:

We are Brokers.
    YES YOU ARE, does It feel good to admit it and not always act like you're the one writing the check ?

We are Brokers that assist clients in sending in Financials that make sense, and packaging loans/sending them to Lenders that have an appetite for the deals we send. We offer services to those here that perhaps have a different scope-or focus.
    Yes that is the description of what brokers do.

The cost of leads, dialers, SMS, staffing and other overhead is significant. If you have clients that you're not sure what to do with- feel free to touch base. Time is money. If you have something that you feel is dead- chances are it may not be- it's that simple. If you have everything covered than that's terrific. I know we pick up the phone and speak to contacts we have made on this forum- and learn just like everyone else.
    I get this but you're asking people to be profitable have good credit and LTV... you're not really looking for dead deals, you're looking for someone that doesn't know anything and sends you a file.

I know we pick up the phone and speak to contacts we have made on this forum- and learn just like everyone else.
    you mean jared picks up the phone, since your so busy, you only have time to spam his email and tel around.

None of the aforementioned deals mentioned have anything to do with a Mortgage Broker. Most of the people here know that, and know that many commercial mortgage bankers/brokers can be found at the Scotsmanguide.com. Understanding how to view a file and Financials- while being able to interface with the clients CPA or Financial team is where we make our partners look good, and gain the clients' trust.
    Lol what world do you live in, they don't want to interface with you and they do not care about how big the words you use are. You are just adding work to their day and they can probably tell, like everyone else, you are full of ****

We know there are many Professionals on here that get what we do
    highly doubt it, you are noone special, I have gotten a few PMs and none of them have disagreed with what I am saying.

regardless I get what you do, I just think you should let people know that you are a broker and your going to throw the file out there and hope something sticks. nothing wrong with that, maybe you have a more updated list of banks to send it to.

Again- wishing you well.

I'm relieved that our clients, referring Banks, Accountants, Attorney's, and Brokers don't share your perspective.

Feel free to touch base with me personally should you not wish to be anonymous. Always happy to speak with fellow DF..

RG 516-510-3855

Again- wishing you well.

I'm relieved that our clients, referring Banks, Accountants, Attorney's, and Brokers don't share your perspective.

Feel free to touch base with me personally should you not wish to be anonymous. Always happy to speak with fellow DF..

RG 516-510-3855
    thats what i thought

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Issue with richard is he is signed up with mca funders also and sometimes will fund with an mca funder to bridge the gap till other funding happens.He will claim they will only fund him because the funder trusts him and knows he is working on traditional financing or some bull**** like that.If you submit to him,have that conversation before.Disclaimer it has been about 3 years since i tried him.
    Anyone on here has a positive ongoing relationship with Richard that will vouch for him?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Issue with richard is he is signed up with mca funders also and sometimes will fund with an mca funder to bridge the gap till other funding happens.He will claim they will only fund him because the funder trusts him and knows he is working on traditional financing or some bull**** like that.If you submit to him,have that conversation before.Disclaimer it has been about 3 years since i tried him.
    Anyone on here has a positive ongoing relationship with Richard that will vouch for him?
    yea like we never heard that story before. He's got a line of credit coming.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

No issues with Richard. He is a very knowledgeable referral partner.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Ricky- we are not really here to do MCA's. We will assist when asked- and work with our partners. Feel free to touch base if you are having challenges with a file. It's about closing more deals. Nothing more.

Thanks Kevin..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    So you are saying he is a good broker that submits deals to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    So you are saying he is a good broker that submits deals to you.
    None of YOUR business....

None of YOUR business....
    well aren't we feisty when I mention your boy friend.

this is why I prefer dealing with DJ Krystopa directly.

VP Business Development Officer
    dj.krystopa@seacoastbf.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Thank you kevin are you saying he sends you business or that you send him business?I am looking for someone on this forum that sends him business and has had a positive experience

Thank you kevin are you saying he sends you business or that you send him business?I am looking for someone on this forum that sends him business and has had a positive experience
    He is a referral partner that refers opportunities to us. We are a factor and asset based lender that is a division of a bank.