Nda
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Nda

Anyone have an employee NDA template?

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    Anyone have an employee NDA template?
    You can grab one off RocketLawyer for free.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    You can grab one off RocketLawyer for free.
    Thank you Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    Thank you Kevin
    My pleasure. I use the site for some personal legal docs. I did Wills for some Family members and they were easy to use and very reasonable. Legal Zoom also has some good info/docs.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Be careful Eugene - an NDA for what? That they won't steal your deals? That if they leave, that they won't contact your clients? That they won't be able to submit to the same lenders/funders that you do?

And NDA is normally used for trade secrets so they don't steal ideas. MCAs aren't "ideas" that they can really steal. Perhaps you're referring to a non-compete clause? Those are also tricky.

What I though about once was to agree that there is an agreed-upon $10,000 (make up a number) training fee that I was waiving as long as the employee stays with the company, or, if he leaves, that he does not work in the "business loans" industry for a period of 12 months (you can figure out the right boundaries). Forces a bit of loyalty if that's what you're aiming at.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Be careful Eugene - an NDA for what? That they won't steal your deals? That if they leave, that they won't contact your clients? That they won't be able to submit to the same lenders/funders that you do?

And NDA is normally used for trade secrets so they don't steal ideas. MCAs aren't "ideas" that they can really steal. Perhaps you're referring to a non-compete clause? Those are also tricky.

What I though about once was to agree that there is an agreed-upon $10,000 (make up a number) training fee that I was waiving as long as the employee stays with the company, or, if he leaves, that he does not work in the "business loans" industry for a period of 12 months (you can figure out the right boundaries). Forces a bit of loyalty if that's what you're aiming at.
    These are new people to the industry, more of a deterrent than anything else.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    My pleasure. I use the site for some personal legal docs. I did Wills for some Family members and they were easy to use and very reasonable. Legal Zoom also has some good info/docs.
    Kevin did the wills of 6 of his ex-wives before they mysteriously drank propylene glycol.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Kevin did the wills of 6 of his ex-wives before they mysteriously drank propylene glycol.
    SMH. I inhale Propylene Glycol Daily. Im probably gonna die..... Thinking I was healthier for quitting cigarettes these past 4 years. Now all the Vaping **** is coming to a head. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Ha! I am very happily married for 19 years! Not like some in finance....that have multiple wives in their error accounts.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post

a non-compete is not enforceable in all states... just in case ....
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBL View Post
    a non-compete is not enforceable in all states... just in case ....
    Often could just be a scare tactic. Like a COJ. Especially if it's on newbie reps who've never been exposed to the industry