I can assist you with Bookkeeping / Tax help but I CAN'T assist with... (read on)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I can assist you with Bookkeeping / Tax help but I CAN'T assist with... (read on)

Hello my Dear Daily Funders. I hope you all had a great day so far!

Ever since I've joined this site, as helpful as it has been, many Broker and Funder shops have been calling me to sell MCA to my Bookkeeping clients. I decided to write this out so if you wanted to call me, or planned to call me, to gain access to my 80+ clients that I service with Bookkeeping / Accounting assistance, I want to advise you that I cannot and will not help you. (UNLESS my client comes to me for a MCA)

If my client asks me for a reputable company to assist them with a MCA, I first introduce them to my MCA clients as I service about 40! (I'll do your Bookkeeping and you get on my list of the 40)

Maybe other Bookkeeping and Accounting firms operate in selling their clients other outside services, but I do not.

Looking forward to doing business and feel free to reach out if ya'll have any questions

Dassi Cole
    Sales Manager
    Better Accounting Solutions
    Dassic@betteraccountingsolutions.com
    347-416-3928
    Last edited by D.C; 10-07-2019 at 04:09 PM.

First and foremost, do not promote MCA's as "loans" to protect yourself.

yeah fixed that.. meant to write OR a loan i.e from a bank etc..

I'm more interested in what you can't help me with. Can you please list the services you can't help me with

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by D.C View Post
    Hello my Dear Daily Funders. I hope you all had a great day so far!

Ever since I've joined this site, as helpful as it has been, many Broker and Funder shops have been calling me to sell MCA to my Bookkeeping clients. I decided to write this out so if you wanted to call me, or planned to call me, to gain access to my 80+ clients that I service with Bookkeeping / Accounting assistance, I want to advise you that I cannot and will not help you. (UNLESS my client comes to me for a MCA)

If my client asks me for a reputable company to assist them with a MCA, I first introduce them to my MCA clients as I service about 40! (I'll do your Bookkeeping and you get on my list of the 40)

Maybe other Bookkeeping and Accounting firms operate in selling their clients other outside services, but I do not.

Looking forward to doing business and feel free to reach out if ya'll have any questions

Dassi Cole
    Sales Manager
    Better Accounting Solutions
    Dassic@betteraccountingsolutions.com
    347-416-3928
    lol how ridiculous, this is very dramatic, so you have 80 clients and 40 of them are MCA Companies.

Therefor only 40 potential clients are up for grabs between the now 41 funding firms you would now have as clients.

why would anyone worth more than two dollars $ change their whole accounting and tax paying process to get a chance at your little 40 clients. give me a break!

get off your high-horse people are just spamming you, noone knows who you are.