Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
Yes- to reaffirm what Mr Billionz is asserting:

We are Brokers.
YES YOU ARE, does It feel good to admit it and not always act like you're the one writing the check ?

We are Brokers that assist clients in sending in Financials that make sense, and packaging loans/sending them to Lenders that have an appetite for the deals we send. We offer services to those here that perhaps have a different scope-or focus.
Yes that is the description of what brokers do.

The cost of leads, dialers, SMS, staffing and other overhead is significant. If you have clients that you're not sure what to do with- feel free to touch base. Time is money. If you have something that you feel is dead- chances are it may not be- it's that simple. If you have everything covered than that's terrific. I know we pick up the phone and speak to contacts we have made on this forum- and learn just like everyone else.
I get this but you're asking people to be profitable have good credit and LTV... you're not really looking for dead deals, you're looking for someone that doesn't know anything and sends you a file.

I know we pick up the phone and speak to contacts we have made on this forum- and learn just like everyone else.
you mean jared picks up the phone, since your so busy, you only have time to spam his email and tel around.

None of the aforementioned deals mentioned have anything to do with a Mortgage Broker. Most of the people here know that, and know that many commercial mortgage bankers/brokers can be found at the Scotsmanguide.com. Understanding how to view a file and Financials- while being able to interface with the clients CPA or Financial team is where we make our partners look good, and gain the clients' trust.
Lol what world do you live in, they don't want to interface with you and they do not care about how big the words you use are. You are just adding work to their day and they can probably tell, like everyone else, you are full of ****

We know there are many Professionals on here that get what we do
highly doubt it, you are noone special, I have gotten a few PMs and none of them have disagreed with what I am saying.

regardless I get what you do, I just think you should let people know that you are a broker and your going to throw the file out there and hope something sticks. nothing wrong with that, maybe you have a more updated list of banks to send it to.