East shore equities - friendly advice - beware!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

East shore equities - friendly advice - beware!

Do not send this company submissions.

Resort to yellow/ml/ufs/chrome (big deals)/cooper, etc, point is use other high risk funders.

Same story as main street. Realized these guys use main streets platform. The kid running it has no morals as a business man. If you'd like to screw your relationships with your sales reps (their submissions getting called), and your clients getting screwed, then continue to do business with them.

Heed me advice or go through the motions to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post

Resort to yellow/ml/ufs/chrome (big deals)/cooper, etc, point is use other high risk funders.

Same story as main street. Realized these guys use main streets platform. The kid running it has no morals as a business man. If you'd like to screw your relationships with your sales reps (their submissions getting called), and your clients getting screwed, then continue to do business with them.

East Shore is No longer using My platform, Please send submissions directly to me

pm me or call me at 631 791 9626

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

We have nothing to do with Mainstreet anymore, we make our own offers and fund under our own platform. That may be the actual confusion here but I can’t really tell until I get more specifics.

feel free to reach out directly 516-231-5594 or email Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com to discuss what happened specifically. You are welcome to post the outcome here whether good or bad, but I have no other way of addressing a broad complaint by an anonymous source.
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESE5020 View Post
    We have nothing to do with Mainstreet anymore, we make our own offers and fund under our own platform. That may be the actual confusion here but I can’t really tell until I get more specifics.

feel free to reach out directly 516-231-5594 or email Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com to discuss what happened specifically. You are welcome to post the outcome here whether good or bad, but I have no other way of addressing a broad complaint by an anonymous source.
    Good responses by both you and Main Street. How long have you bee directly funding deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

I still don't understand why some of you guys shop your files out to all these BROKErs and then cry when you get backdoored.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    I still don't understand why some of you guys shop your files out to all these BROKErs and then cry when you get backdoored.
    WE dont shop out and we dont Backdoor, Dont appreciate False Accusations. Main Street is No Longer affiliated with East Shore is all.

Honestly im all about call out threads but if youre going to call people out for fraud backdoor etc you should at least be saying the situation that happened and show some sort of proof.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    Honestly im all about call out threads but if youre going to call people out for fraud backdoor etc you should at least be saying the situation that happened and show some sort of proof.
    Yeah, but sometimes, people don't have the time to post a whole bunch of proof. The guy posted some friendly advice: Stay the F#CK away from East Shore. If people wanna take the advice, fine! If not, then fine! Personally, I co-sign. Stay your asses away, ESPECIALLY if your deal is more than $15K. Point blank. Why?

Well here's what happened to me: They will price the deal non-competitively, then some Sopranos-voice guy will call you like "this is the deal. Take it or leave it. He's not getting this deal anywhere else." And what's gonna happen within 4 hours of your getting that deal priced is they will call the merchant directly & undercut you out of the picture & offer the merchant the same deal minus your upsell.

If you want proof, just look @ my posts. I don't really give a sh*t about blasting anyone unless they've done me dirty before. I have money to make.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

This post turned into a dumpster fire. I am waiting for WestCoast to show up with his gas truck and flame thrower......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Yeah, but sometimes, people don't have the time to post a whole bunch of proof. The guy posted some friendly advice: Stay the F#CK away from East Shore. If people wanna take the advice, fine! If not, then fine! Personally, I co-sign. Stay your asses away, ESPECIALLY if your deal is more than $15K. Point blank. Why?

Well here's what happened to me: They will price the deal non-competitively, then some Sopranos-voice guy will call you like "this is the deal. Take it or leave it. He's not getting this deal anywhere else." And what's gonna happen within 4 hours of your getting that deal priced is they will call the merchant directly & undercut you out of the picture & offer the merchant the same deal minus your upsell.

If you want proof, just look @ my posts. I don't really give a sh*t about blasting anyone unless they've done me dirty before. I have money to make.
    This is exactly how these fake funders make a living. They give you a fake offer and then call the merchant from a different company and offers him a way better deal.

Please tell me the last time anyone on DF has seen east shore equities pulls on statements.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

This is exactly how these fake funders make a living. They give you a fake offer and then call the merchant from a different company and offers him a way better deal.

Please tell me the last time anyone on DF has seen east shore equities pulls on statements.
    I've actually seen them pull on statements, I believe they pull as ESENow

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    This post turned into a dumpster fire. I am waiting for WestCoast to show up with his gas truck and flame thrower......

So you’re asking for a fire fighter, from the bizarro crisis earth universe?

Www.UccRadar.com - Fill it up here!!

Banned Reputation points: 179851

East Shore Funds Deals.

I personally prefer UFS over a lot of other funders, don't see how you would "resort" to them in a discussion about ESE. Shouldn't even be in the same paragraph.