reverse consolidation / buyouts
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

reverse consolidation / buyouts

Good morning DF,

Who have you used to do rev consolidation lately or a buyout?

Thanks All!

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockingfunder View Post
    Good morning DF,

Who have you used to do rev consolidation lately or a buyout?

Thanks All!
    reverse and consolidation is premiere capital funding & par funding. you will see posts on the board about them both

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Reverse Consolidations my go to is FundRite, ask for Mike Rose
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

To all- other than the fact that the reverse consolidations are not really 'Underwritten' (and can happen fairly swiftly), can anyone tell me how they are at all helpful to Business owners? Chances are they already owe an amount 20-40% greater than what they were originally 'funded'.

Now a third party comes in and says, 'OK if you agree to not stack- we will make your payments for you for a period of time, while you pay us a lesser amount- then we will EXTEND the term on your indebtedness-and charge you another 40+ per cent." Isn't this just a recipe for disaster? What is genius however (for the reverse consolidator-certainly not the client) is that the Reverse Advance Company is making the 'Vig' on the entire indebtedness- while only putting out a very small amount (the existing payments, less what the client is remitting to them). HUGE arbitrage advantage to the Reverse Advance Company. Fact is however that the likelihood of a default is great because the client is already choking on its own bile- and the reverse is not extending the debt over years- but only a few months WHILE adding MORE DEBT!!!!! Grab the hammer & nails for the coffin.

The White Elephant in the room is that the client would be better off filing an 11, and having a Trustee deal with the mess, instead of buying more debt. Or before they go down that road-actually have someone LOOK AT THE FINANCIALS to determine a solution/direction-not putting a band aid on a shot gun wound- which is EXACTLY what the reverse is doing.

The reality is that most business owners are constantly looking for the quick fix rather than trying to find the right solution. Intermediaries as well. Many of these stacked clients shouldn't be stacked. Many of them are eligible for real loans/credit facilities but they aren't savvy enough to understand that- or they listened to bad advice (or both).

Am I missing something here???

Richard Gusmano, CEO & Founder
    Business Capital Consultants USA
    3237 Route 112 Suite 9
    Medford, NY 11763

richard@bccusa.com

www.bccusa.com
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 09-28-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Now a third party comes in and says, 'OK if you agree to not stack- we will make your payments for you for a period of time, while you pay us a lesser amount- then we will EXTEND the term on your indebtedness-and charge you another 40+ per cent." Isn't this just a recipe for disaster? What is genius however (for the reverse consolidator-certainly not the client) is that the Reverse Advance Company is making the 'Vig' on the entire indebtedness- while only putting out a very small amount (the existing payments, less what the client is remitting to them). HUGE arbitrage advantage to the Reverse Advance Company....
    The reality is that most business owners are constantly looking for the quick fix rather than trying to find the right solution. Intermediaries as well. Many of these stacked clients shouldn't be stacked. Many of them are eligible for real loans/credit facilities but they aren't savvy enough to understand that- or they listened to bad advice (or both).

Am I missing something here???
    Come on, Richard. Have you not heard of the “Bust out” business strategy?

“Now the guy's got Paulie for a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops? Deliveries? Tommy? He can call Paulie. But now the guy has got to come up with Paulie 's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? **** you, pay me. You had a fire? **** you, pay me. The place got hit by lighting? **** you, pay me. Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit.Why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway. As soon as the deliveries are madein the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. It's all profit.

And, finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out.

You light a match”

Agreed 100% with richard.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Misfortune of SMBs and the brokers preying upon them is a diverse industry unto itself. Not huge, but pervasive. To play full-time in that sandbox, they gotta embrace and sleep with the turds that are buried in plain sight.

Ringing a bell or chalking another one up on the whiteboard when putting an owner out of business is not a business plan. It is pathetic and is slowly killing everyone in the "industry".

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post

“Now the guy's got Paulie for a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops? Deliveries? Tommy? He can call Paulie. But now the guy has got to come up with Paulie 's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? **** you, pay me. You had a fire? **** you, pay me. The place got hit by lighting? **** you, pay me. Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit.Why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway. As soon as the deliveries are madein the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. It's all profit.

And, finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out.

You light a match”
    Too funny but sadly true.. Reverse Consolidation clients are the Bamboo Lounge- and we know who plays the part of Henry- AND Paulie

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Reverse Consolidations my go to is FundRite, ask for Mike Rose
    John, they decline every file, then the file receives a call from their broker side, standard.

What volume amount do you push with them?

Banned Reputation points: 27380

You light a match”
    haha great movie

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    John, they decline every file, then the file receives a call from their broker side, standard.

probably says a-lot about your files, and hate to burst your bubble but every file probably gets 6-7 calls a day from different funders. Merchants are not loyal at all and they tell you that people are calling them when in reality they are calling other funders or asking to be shopped around. Especially guys that are looking for reverses. they are desperate and need to make something happen. Sounds like you need to keep a tighter leash on your merchants

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post

I do a good amount with them every month and have never had any issue with Mike, nor have I heard of anyone else having an issue with them. Most funders have a broker side so them having sales guys doest mean they are backdooring deals. They did 2 renewals for me this month that I didnt even know were being worked and funded and got paid plus a couple new deals.. Out of all the reverse companies I have tried they are by far the best
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Member Reputation points: 2198

ZoneFund,
    I'm not going to even respond to your statement on here. Everyone who knows me and how we run our business knows for a fact there is zero truth in your statements. Just looking through your previous statements it looks like you have very little good to say about anyone in the industry. If there is an issue please feel free to call me directly.
    My cell number is 718-839-5710
    Thanks,
    Michael Rose

You light a match”
    you talk like the flow of capital is bad.
    peolple have been doing this for 1,000s of years, except this is all legal this time. If you a problem with lenders assuming a risk to extend capital/credit to a high risk merchant, tell the government that those merchant's should be banned/barred from accessing more credit in their situation
    If you say "there's no risk" o.k, you start funding EVERY reverse then and see how that works out for you

Banks do the same thing with personal guarantees (arguably more advantageous than COJ's).
    "Went out of business and your family is leaving you? **** you pay me" said the bank many many many times

People who sell water at music festivals are evil too right. They should go to hell? When there's less supply (banks don't want to lend/) it always justifies and causes higher prices.

Advice for you: stop spending your limited time throughout the day that you should spend profiting, on trying to argue against the structure of capitalism when it's the best structure that works, bystanders and bottom 99% included

Advice for me: stop spending my limited time explaining this to people haha
    Last edited by MadisonParker; 09-30-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonParker View Post
    you talk like the flow of capital is bad.
    peolple have been doing this for 1,000s of years, except this is all legal this time. If you a problem with lenders assuming a risk to extend capital/credit to a high risk merchant, tell the government that those merchant's should be banned/barred from accessing more credit in their situation
    If you say "there's no risk" o.k, you start funding EVERY reverse then and see how that works out for you

Banks do the same thing with personal guarantees (arguably more advantageous than COJ's).
    "Went out of business and your family is leaving you? **** you pay me" said the bank many many many times

People who sell water at music festivals are evil too right. They should go to hell? When there's less supply (banks don't want to lend/) it always justifies and causes higher prices.

Advice for you: stop spending your limited time throughout the day that you should spend profiting, on trying to protect other people while going against the flow and structure of capitalism
    Advice for me: stop spending my limited time explaining this to people haha
    Do you always become so emotionally messy and miserable when someone makes a joke on an Internet forum? You seem destined to be divorced a half dozen times.

Do you always become so emotionally messy and miserable when someone makes a joke on an Internet forum? You seem destined to be divorced a half dozen times.
    i inspire all this and get no rep pts??where the luv?