Billionzandbillionz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Billionzandbillionz

I keep asking around on who this is, But No one seems to know. All he uses the DF is to make FALSE ACCUSATIONS and UNPRODUCTIVE BS Remarks. You are FAKE NEWS!! CNN and MSNBC are Hiring. If anyone knows The ASS CLOWN behind these REMARKS, Please PM ME as I will continue to Gather INTEL

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    I keep asking around on who this is, But No one seems to know. All he uses the DF is to make FALSE ACCUSATIONS and UNPRODUCTIVE BS Remarks. You are FAKE NEWS!! CNN and MSNBC are Hiring. If anyone knows The ASS CLOWN behind these REMARKS, Please PM ME as I will continue to Gather INTEL
    I am not making any statements about you. I am just trying to figure out why a funder is asking to sign up with other funders and then says he has no restrictions and can fund anything. It makes no sense and we would like some transparency.

There are funders that send out deals, I have nothing against that as long as you are transparent and tell everyone that when you submit a deal to you its most likely getting shopped out!

whats not tru about that ? your mad that you were hoping noone noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    I am not making any statements about you. I am just trying to figure out why a funder is asking to sign up with other funders and then says he has no restrictions and can fund anything. It makes no sense and we would like some transparency.

There are funders that send out deals, I have nothing against that as long as you are transparent and tell everyone that when you submit a deal to you its most likely getting shopped out!

whats not tru about that ? your mad that you were hoping noone noticed?
    You should be figuring out how u can use DF to make $$, not worrying about what i Do.

You should be figuring out how u can use DF to make $$, not worrying about what i Do.
    Yes I come to DF to figure out who to send files to, and I cant stand wannabe, backdooring, dishonest brokers that claim to be funders and then go and backdoor your deal.

Its bad enough we get people doing that all the time and most times you find out after you lose money by people like you, but to actually watch you asking to sign up and then in the next post you say you can fund anything no restrictions.

WTF! do you think we are this stupid ?!?!?

I think it's either Marcus or someone with a weird infatuation for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by SFllc View Post
    someone with a weird infatuation for him!!
    that is a LONG list

that is a LONG list
    Not if you've been in the industry for more than a month!!

that is a LONG list
    sorry to use an SAT word, not sure how your education history is

not sure how your education history is
    this is the equivalent of misspelling the word Dumb when calling someone dumb

Gather INTEL
    sounds serious lol!

You have to be an old man the way you speak

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

its def marcus 9452524th account

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    its def marcus 9452524th account
    I agree with this. I've never seen anyone talk good about Marcus let alone worship him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    I agree with this. I've never seen anyone talk good about Marcus let alone worship him.
    how about brokers pretending to be funders. Do you have any opinion on that ?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

how about brokers pretending to be funders. Do you have any opinion on that ?
    I will never understand why people do this it just makes them look bad. I know we all want deals but I promise, you get more being honest. I am a broker and do a ton of co-brokering business, a lot of which I got from meeting people on here. You get people to want to work with you and trust you by being honest and I will never understand the point of trying to pretend to be a funder
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I will never understand why people do this it just makes them look bad. I know we all want deals but I promise, you get more being honest. I am a broker and do a ton of co-brokering business, a lot of which I got from meeting people on here. You get people to want to work with you and trust you by being honest and I will never understand the point of trying to pretend to be a funder
    I agree with this, this is my whole point, I personally send files to some super-brokers when im having a hard time!

I just hate when people like JoeMainst AKA JoeBroker pretend to be funders, make you send him your file and then you find out it was backdoored or shopped out. Why cant people be honest,

and now his panties are in a wad because he wanted to pretend to be a big shot funder, and now hes exposed for being a broker.

Not a big deal, just not fair to everyone else in the DF community.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    It does not take much to pretend to do anything. Sooner or later real people figure it out and refuse to do business with pretenders. For some, pretending is the only way they "think" they can get someone's business.....because they lack the skills to get business the right way.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

first piece of intel is that he makes billionz not billions

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    first piece of intel is that he makes billionz not billions
    lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

At times reading threads like this is like watching two seagulls fight over a french fry......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Absolutely. They are trying to get business from other brokers who aren't informed on who's a real lender and who isn't. Luckily there are smart people on this site to inform newbies.

Also if you were trying to refer to me, I offer better rates and commission than you do marcu...I mean Billionz. But I don't take on everyone like you, I work with a select few.

now let's flip the switch:
    What about DESPERATE FUNDERS opening up multiple df accounts just to big up a **** company? What's your thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    I offer better rates and commission than you do marcu...I mean Billionz. But I don't take on everyone like you, I work with a select few.
    right you are a real funder

So as a real funder can I ask you have you ever asked another funder for an ISO agreement on DF to send them deals? or have you ever said you can fund anything and everything and you have no restrictions?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Billionz is a pretty smart guy .... we have funded thousands of transactions NEVER have i asked any of our 2000+ ISO vendors to give a mantis plug/endorsement on the funder (all i need to say is tony funded that 200K deal 20K commission coming tomorrow and btw why not go on funder and say how simple it was to get the 200K offer at 11am and funded by 3pm)... Its just not the way i operate.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Billionz is a pretty smart guy .... we have funded thousands of transactions NEVER have i asked any of our 2000+ ISO vendors to give a mantis plug/endorsement on the funder (all i need to say is tony funded that 200K deal 20K commission coming tomorrow and btw why not go on funder and say how simple it was to get the 200K offer at 11am and funded by 3pm)... Its just not the way i operate.
    and have you ever asked another funder on DF for an iso agreement to send them deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    NEVER have i asked any of our 2000+ ISO vendors to give a mantis plug/endorsement.
    And none have. Only you do the plugging/endorsing. Nonstop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    And none have. Only you do the plugging/endorsing. Nonstop.
    Correct -- i don't let anyone help...I got this covered like an f-16 pilot on the side of Airforce1 on a cloudy night !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com