Billionzandbillionz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    its def marcus 9452524th account
    I agree with this. I've never seen anyone talk good about Marcus let alone worship him.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    I agree with this. I've never seen anyone talk good about Marcus let alone worship him.
    how about brokers pretending to be funders. Do you have any opinion on that ?

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    how about brokers pretending to be funders. Do you have any opinion on that ?
    I will never understand why people do this it just makes them look bad. I know we all want deals but I promise, you get more being honest. I am a broker and do a ton of co-brokering business, a lot of which I got from meeting people on here. You get people to want to work with you and trust you by being honest and I will never understand the point of trying to pretend to be a funder
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I will never understand why people do this it just makes them look bad. I know we all want deals but I promise, you get more being honest. I am a broker and do a ton of co-brokering business, a lot of which I got from meeting people on here. You get people to want to work with you and trust you by being honest and I will never understand the point of trying to pretend to be a funder
    I agree with this, this is my whole point, I personally send files to some super-brokers when im having a hard time!

I just hate when people like JoeMainst AKA JoeBroker pretend to be funders, make you send him your file and then you find out it was backdoored or shopped out. Why cant people be honest,

and now his panties are in a wad because he wanted to pretend to be a big shot funder, and now hes exposed for being a broker.

Not a big deal, just not fair to everyone else in the DF community.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    I agree with this, this is my whole point, I personally send files to some super-brokers when im having a hard time!

I just hate when people like JoeMainst AKA JoeBroker pretend to be funders, make you send him your file and then you find out it was backdoored or shopped out. Why cant people be honest,

and now his panties are in a wad because he wanted to pretend to be a big shot funder, and now hes exposed for being a broker.

Not a big deal, just not fair to everyone else in the DF community.
    Dont Back door ASS CLOWN, I get a lot of BIZ off the DF, obviously you Don't. Like i said come and meet me, will have Fun!! Until that day, Your Quotes are Unproductive and Non-Sense. FAKE NEWS!!

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    Dont Back door ASS CLOWN, I get a lot of BIZ off the DF, obviously you Don't. Like i said come and meet me, will have Fun!! Until that day, Your Quotes are Unproductive and Non-Sense. FAKE NEWS!!
    Lol you are a broker and/or backdoor

that is the only explanation- since you dont want to admit the truth on why your claiming to have no restrictions and asking mantis for ISO agreements

lol becareful what you ask for

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I needed my sunglasses to read that post.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 341293

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    It does not take much to pretend to do anything. Sooner or later real people figure it out and refuse to do business with pretenders. For some, pretending is the only way they "think" they can get someone's business.....because they lack the skills to get business the right way.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426