Billionzandbillionz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    I keep asking around on who this is, But No one seems to know. All he uses the DF is to make FALSE ACCUSATIONS and UNPRODUCTIVE BS Remarks. You are FAKE NEWS!! CNN and MSNBC are Hiring. If anyone knows The ASS CLOWN behind these REMARKS, Please PM ME as I will continue to Gather INTEL
    I am not making any statements about you. I am just trying to figure out why a funder is asking to sign up with other funders and then says he has no restrictions and can fund anything. It makes no sense and we would like some transparency.

There are funders that send out deals, I have nothing against that as long as you are transparent and tell everyone that when you submit a deal to you its most likely getting shopped out!

whats not tru about that ? your mad that you were hoping noone noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    I am not making any statements about you. I am just trying to figure out why a funder is asking to sign up with other funders and then says he has no restrictions and can fund anything. It makes no sense and we would like some transparency.

There are funders that send out deals, I have nothing against that as long as you are transparent and tell everyone that when you submit a deal to you its most likely getting shopped out!

whats not tru about that ? your mad that you were hoping noone noticed?
    You should be figuring out how u can use DF to make $$, not worrying about what i Do.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    You should be figuring out how u can use DF to make $$, not worrying about what i Do.
    Yes I come to DF to figure out who to send files to, and I cant stand wannabe, backdooring, dishonest brokers that claim to be funders and then go and backdoor your deal.

Its bad enough we get people doing that all the time and most times you find out after you lose money by people like you, but to actually watch you asking to sign up and then in the next post you say you can fund anything no restrictions.

WTF! do you think we are this stupid ?!?!?