NY RE Broker
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Hahahahahaha... Very old information.. Haven't been in Huntington in years and Gary Lockwood is at 6th Avenue Capital running their ISO's- and more.
    and more..... so impressive, Are you proud of him?

I've been on this blog awhile. Those that have been around more than a month know that I do not misrepresent what we do.
    you are a nobody, writing founder & CEO on your signature doesn't make you special and spamming your employees email around as if you're too busy to handle clients but have all the time in the world to come on here post.

'WE' can arrange loans and UTILIZE 85% of the available equity on their homes as additional collateral so that lenders can endeavor to perfect a lien. We DO work with Several Banks- and fully understand their Underwriting Guidelines.
    you can arrange loans? you are a broker, plain and simple, nothing wrong with that just say it loud and proud.

You know Banks underwriting guidelines? thats wonderful, you should probably stop memorizing guidelines as they are provided to anyone by the banks website directly.

Our Real Estate Attorney (long-time friend and Confidant) has an NMLS # and is Licensed to lend in NYS- only on deals that he has an appetite for. We have helped Brokers on this Blog with this service on OO and CRE.
    I have a buddy I grew up with thats a doctor now, and has a doctor license... can I start pretending that I am an orthopedic surgeon ?

For your own edification: we do assist clients occasionally with our Capital as Bridge to deals that we arrange. Nothing more.. we do well enough Brokering that we don't see the need to lend.
    I have never seen you on bank statements as an MCA funder and I dont see your lending license on your website. Here is the truth. You are an MCA broker that has a friend or two in the mortgage industry.

By the way, using big words doesn't change the fact that you are not a licensed lender, nor do you fund anything with your own money.

What about you? Where are you based? What's your name? What does BillionzandBillions mean?
    my name is Mr Billionz with a Z
    I am based out of the USA
    it means not just billionz but billionz and billionz

I bust Stupid Dope Moves and Bomb Atomically
    Last edited by BillionzandBillionz; 10-02-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    and more..... so impressive, Are you proud of him?

you are a nobody, writing founder & CEO on your signature doesn't make you special and spamming your employees email around as if you're too busy to handle clients but have all the time in the world to come on here post.

you can arrange loans? you are a broker, plain and simple, nothing wrong with that just say it loud and proud.

You know Banks underwriting guidelines? thats wonderful, you should probably stop memorizing guidelines as they are provided to anyone by the banks website directly.

I have a buddy I grew up with thats a doctor now, and has a doctor license... can I start pretending that I am an orthopedic surgeon ?

I have never seen you on bank statements as an MCA funder and I dont see your lending license on your website. Here is the truth. You are an MCA broker that has a friend or two in the mortgage industry.

By the way, using big words doesn't change the fact that you are not a licensed lender, nor do you fund anything with your own money.

my name is Mr Billionz with a Z
    I am based out of the USA
    it means not just billionz but billionz and billionz

I bust Stupid Dope Moves and Bomb Atomically
    Speaking of Stupid- great quote:

'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level- then beat you with experience.'

Best of luck to you and yours.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Speaking of Stupid- great quote:

'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level- then beat you with experience.'

Best of luck to you and yours.
    What happened Mr CEO and Founder? You go from big words and alot of hot air to just calling people stupid.

Maybe you should let Jared handle this one as well

this guy is a legend
    http://www.parkcitymortgage.com/lo_jared_lagemann.php