Who really fund million dollar deals?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who really fund million dollar deals?

Ok over the past 5 years that I have been in the industry. I have yet to come across a Cash Advance Co that really funds upto 1M. I have had several clients who needed the funds faster than a bank or a SBA could fund them. 17M gross clean files good credit etc etc. No BKs No Negative Days and the docs are in order. Yet the most ive got for them was 350k. Trust me I call on big clients all the time. These deals are normal but 350k was the max Ive gotten. 350k 14 months best term and good rates for the industry. So who are the lenders that really fund these big deals? Do they exsist?

Sponsor Reputation points: 9187 DannyFoxCap's Avatar

The last million dollar deal we funded was grossing 5M/month, 12 month term.
    Direct: 347-468-7528
    Cell: 305-753-3967
    Fax: 866-557-0455
    Email: Danny@foxbusinessfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

If your clients would consider factoring or ABL, we will go north of $25Mil in facility size.
    -We are much faster than banks as our credit decisions are made within our division. I have closed factoring deals in 10 days and very complicated ABL deals in less than 30 days.
    -Just because we are owned by a bank does not mean we cannot finance a company facing challenges: Ugly balance sheet, complex ownership structures, large customer concentrations, etc...

Example: Last week I closed a $10Mil ABL facility. Messy ownership, kicked out by their bank, challenging balance sheet, and some customer concentration issues.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Credit cash
    Tvt
    YSC
    Influx

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

1 million+ dollar deals happen here pretty regularly. 1m might be a stretch based off what you wrote, but I'm confident we can get in the 750k range on this one. Please feel free to reach out if I can be of any help here.

Credit Cash are they legit?

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    Yes, if you can fight thru their underwriting and due diligence process.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

1st Global did. Didn't work out too well for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

More legit than 90% of people on this board. But their UW is a nightmare. We have funded 500-$1M+ deals. Better rates than all the advance guys on this board. get ready for 2-5 weeks

Banned Reputation points: 20

Ok over the past 5 years that I have been in the industry. I have yet to come across a Cash Advance Co that really funds upto 1M. I have had several clients who needed the funds faster than a bank or a SBA could fund them. 17M gross clean files good credit etc etc. No BKs No Negative Days and the docs are in order. Yet the most ive got for them was 350k. Trust me I call on big clients all the time. These deals are normal but 350k was the max Ive gotten. 350k 14 months best term and good rates for the industry. So who are the lenders that really fund these big deals? Do they exsist?
    Peter@highfivefunding.com
    Ask for an ISO agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Fundingfrenzy View Post
    Peter@highfivefunding.com
    Ask for an ISO agreement
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    1st Global did. Didn't work out too well for them.
    It worked out for them. They funded a 600k, 1.5 mill, 2 mill, and a 3mill (all 12 month terms or less). All were paying and had good history. 1st Global didnt work out for other reasons, wasnt due to large deals blowing up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

So I had a million dollar approval who I lost to platinum rapid that gave the merchant 1.6mill .I have since gotten the statements and they were the one that deposited the full 1.6.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Lmao
    What's so funny westcoast?
    Do you have a laughing disorder?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTS-MCA View Post
    It worked out for them. They funded a 600k, 1.5 mill, 2 mill, and a 3mill (all 12 month terms or less). All were paying and had good history. 1st Global didnt work out for other reasons, wasnt due to large deals blowing up.
    https://debanked.com/2019/02/1-globa...s-court-rules/

Partially true. There was loan fraud, selling unregistered securities etc.. but the 40MM to that auto dealership in CA didn't help either.

What's so funny westcoast?
    Do you have a laughing disorder?
    You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little ****ed up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to ****in’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Mulligan just did some dumb **** for our company - i think like 800k over 21 months with a stupid low factor rate.

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    https://debanked.com/2019/02/1-globa...s-court-rules/

Partially true. There was loan fraud, selling unregistered securities etc.. but the 40MM to that auto dealership in CA didn't help either.
    All that stuff didnt have anything to do with the 'jumbo deals' or large deals going south since they all were performing. The point I was making is you can fund million dollar deals if you price it and underwrite it correctly, which 1st Global was doing at the time. The 40MM deal wasnt an MCA and was a greed move by the SVP and Chairman. Should have never been funded and it started out as a 5MM deal...

Banned Reputation points: 179851

What was that Big Vegas Deal by Strategic that Defaulted out the Gate? The Mob Experience?

Take that with comparison - with every CREDIT CASH deal ive ever seen - that preformed amazingly! I never had a credit cash deal go bad EVER

You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little ****ed up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to ****in’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?
    I might know who you are west coast.
    And if I'm right. I do have a video of you getting ***** at.

Hopefully thats not you

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

How can anyone have anything bad to say after a fellow blogger that quotes Goodfellas?

Truthfully we work with several groups that will fund advances for up to $5M and higher- typically though we will be dealing with the folks writing the checks, and they want to understand an exit strategy. Platinum Rapid is advertising in their email blasts they're going up to 1.5M, and knowing the way they are structured I'm sure that it's true.

Bottom line: if the deal makes sense someone will deploy capital to make the money. Folks like Super G do it but like taking a second position on RE, and Maxim will write 'equipment' deals securing RE at interest only with balloon payments, and we all know what Liftforward does. We have other folks calling us all the time to put as much as $20M into deals. Largest straight advance we've done without any real collateral attachment was $5M for a Mass Torts marketing entity to Law Firms (doing over $7M per month with large pending dollars forthcoming).

Kevin's point is well founded- if someone is going to write a really big check, chances are there IS a cheaper cost of capital as long as the client hasn't backed themselves into a corner, and need the $ in a weeks time.

Feel free to touch base with Jared Lagemann, our Director of Partnerships on these types of deals. He can be reached at jared@bccusa.com or on his mobile: 435-513-9010.

RG

Business Capital Consultants (BCCUSA)
    3237 Route 112 Suite 9
    Medford, NY 11763

Office: 631-880-7501

'Hey you want to laugh? This prick asked me to Christen his Kid next week! I charge $7000 for that."--- 'You really are a funny guy!"
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 09-21-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Hopefully thats not you
    what are you a high school girl ? you might know something but you hope its not him.

Go back to selling 1.599's paying 6 points.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Hopefully thats not you
    You should post it so we can see if its him or not.

Senior Member Reputation points: 212

WE DO! LEGIT!
    As long as the deal merits it, clean file, clean lenders etc, we are confident fund upto 1 million in a single file.
    Reach out to discuss more details.

The last one I remm, Merchant was doing aprx/3mil mil, had nextwave in the file, we offered 1 mill behind it.
    Eli S.
    FOx Business Funding
    Iso manager
    347. 562. 8796
    elis@foxbusinessfunding.com

Thanks for the introduction Richard
    If there are deals you would like to review you can also connect on linked-in and message me, whatever works: linkedin.com/in/jared-lagemann-17378524
    Call or email me anytime to discuss working together.
    I Look forward to it
    Jared@bccusa.com