PMF - Premium Merchant Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    We are a very large brokerage one of the largest..and also lend our own money if we want. Many on this forum have done business with us and with me personally. and yes we are able to make that offer to x client and do have solid relationships to get it done. We have 6 offices over 350 reps working at our firm. If you need more info feel free to PM me.
    i would think 6 offices and 350 reps is the largest, whos larger?

The offer was bull**** and they wanted to charge him a fee before even sending contracts. All bull****.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    The offer was bull**** and they wanted to charge him a fee before even sending contracts. All bull****.
    To be the President of a company you sure do not act like one coming on here and bashing a well known firm. If you stop and think for a second at the pricing you mentioned on that offer for x client you would realize its obvious they do not pay commission hence debt fee agreement is signed prior to funding. Instead of coming on here bashing a company you know nothing of you should try to establish better relationships with your lenders you use. Again if you need more info on us feel free to PM me.

To be the President of a company you sure do not act like one coming on here and bashing a well known firm. If you stop and think for a second at the pricing you mentioned on that offer for x client you would realize its obvious they do not pay commission hence debt fee agreement is signed prior to funding. Instead of coming on here bashing a company you know nothing of you should try to establish better relationships with your lenders you use. Again if you need more info on us feel free to PM me.
    The contracts they sent him ended up being for 30K 1.45 80 payments. It was a bull**** offer. I have no need to PM you.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

sign a fee before contracts. Now that is fugazzi. Its the bait and switch tactic

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    sign a fee before contracts. Now that is fugazzi. Its the bait and switch tactic
    I agree that is BS, if they are paying upfront, that is not cool.

why would anyone pay a fee before funding, sounds like a scam to me me. This is the kind of tactic that people who are BROKERS but pretend to be FUNDERS use, because a guy like JoeMainst AKA JOEBROKER knows you are going to realize that the contract is whitelabeled so they charge the fee upfront.

And chances are if the deal dies, they will keep the fee, thats BS and not fair to merchants.

Becareful who you sign up with. If they are on here asking for ISO agreements and then they tell you they can fund anything. What does that tell you?
    Last edited by BillionzandBillionz; 09-19-2019 at 09:29 AM.