PMF - Premium Merchant Funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    old school ? as in before the doc u sign days ? again if they is any fee charged before or a bait and switch than i agree with you . otherwise i see nothing wrong with getting it signed before if it is a funder that takes over and doesnt pay
    Michael they clearly sent merchant a pre qual for $50k at 1.12 12 months weekly payment. Most likely no underwriting was done, and they punched in revenue in pre qual calculator to spit out offer. Get the merchant all excited for this 12 month offer and weekly payments, that nobody else is offering because of multiple nsf's each month. Merchant signs psf, than the real underwriting begins and is qualified for $30k 1.45 80 payments. However, the psf is signed and secured first, shame shame shame. If i am not mistaken they may use the colonial platform for funding, correct me if I am wrong. Or they did in the past

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    I know a Joe at main Street Capital. If thats what you mean
    im not sure which exactly it is, he was asking for ISO agreements to be sent to Deals@Mainstreetcash.com ....I dont know anything about them at all, all i know is that if you want your deals brokered out, send it there.... he asked all the major funders for ISO agreements, so he will just blast out your files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    We are a very large brokerage one of the largest..and also lend our own money if we want. Many on this forum have done business with us and with me personally. and yes we are able to make that offer to x client and do have solid relationships to get it done. We have 6 offices over 350 reps working at our firm. If you need more info feel free to PM me.
    I have done business with Sachip24 and many others with the PMF Team. From my experience, they have always been very professional. Great group of hard working guys!

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Quote Originally Posted by VitalCapJeff View Post
    I have done business with Sachip24 and many others with the PMF Team. From my experience, they have always been very professional. Great group of hard working guys!

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com
    they fund on the colonial platform Jeff? Isnt that correct?

they fund on the colonial platform Jeff? Isnt that correct?
    Hello Stackcity, I have no idea Sir. We are an ISO driven direct lender and don't shop our ISO's files out. Therefore, I've only dealt with them in regards to us being the lender.

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com
    Thank you Jeff always pleasure closing deals with the Vital team

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Michael they clearly sent merchant a pre qual for $50k at 1.12 12 months weekly payment. Most likely no underwriting was done, and they punched in revenue in pre qual calculator to spit out offer. Get the merchant all excited for this 12 month offer and weekly payments, that nobody else is offering because of multiple nsf's each month. Merchant signs psf, than the real underwriting begins and is qualified for $30k 1.45 80 payments. However, the psf is signed and secured first, shame shame shame. If i am not mistaken they may use the colonial platform for funding, correct me if I am wrong. Or they did in the past
    i agree with you if that is what they are doing .what i am saying is if i am getting someone a traditional type of loan where i am allowed to get a fee, i get that signed first before the connection .if it does not work out and than i get him an mca , i will never charge him that fee or swing it over him.
    not sure what they are doing here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

I don't know why anyone has to stick up for PMF against stackcity. This is a time-waster. Nobody has any idea what the fee agreement said, and we don't know what the agent pushed or said, and the most we have is a cute advertising technique, that the client will decide was a bait and switch, or not. It's just a matter of if you want to cultivate the relationship, or if you want to have a one-time relationship and walk away. I had that with my mortgage broker (years before I started in the industry), and I would never recommend him again, but he got paid 1.5% on the approved amount (not the taken amount!). The way he didn't support me on an issue I had with my bank, and insulted and blamed me, was just obnoxious.

Conjecture isn't productive.

Let's talk about this:

I just saw a situation where the ISO wanted to sweet-talk a PSF to the merchant after the deal was closed and funded already. What does the forum think about that? Apparently they do this all the time (probably thanks to DocuSign contracts).

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I don't know why anyone has to stick up for PMF against stackcity. This is a time-waster. Nobody has any idea what the fee agreement said, and we don't know what the agent pushed or said, and the most we have is a cute advertising technique, that the client will decide was a bait and switch, or not. It's just a matter of if you want to cultivate the relationship, or if you want to have a one-time relationship and walk away. I had that with my mortgage broker (years before I started in the industry), and I would never recommend him again, but he got paid 1.5% on the approved amount (not the taken amount!). The way he didn't support me on an issue I had with my bank, and insulted and blamed me, was just obnoxious.

Let's talk about this:

I just saw a situation where the ISO wanted to sweet-talk a PSF to the merchant after the deal was closed and funded already. What does the forum think about that? Apparently they do this all the time (probably thanks to DocuSign contracts).
    I hate asking for a PSF after the deal is funded. I know people who do that and it makes no sense to me "congratulations on your funding! oh and by the way your going be charged a 5% facilitation fee for the funding"

Hello Stackcity, I have no idea Sir. We are an ISO driven direct lender and don't shop our ISO's files out. Therefore, I've only dealt with them in regards to us being the lender.

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com
    thanks Jeff. Vital is one of the most secure funders in the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i agree with you if that is what they are doing .what i am saying is if i am getting someone a traditional type of loan where i am allowed to get a fee, i get that signed first before the connection .if it does not work out and than i get him an mca , i will never charge him that fee or swing it over him.
    not sure what they are doing here.
    i can digg it

Let's talk about this:

Well did PMF come on and explain ? This is a forum to discuss all issues and things happening in our space? Does abfunders have a personal interest to defend PMF?

I am sure they have reps here that can explain? Are you a rep ?

Or would you like things like this to happen to other isos as well? (if the iso is stating the facts of what happening with PMF)

Last edited by stackcity_4208; 09-19-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Premium Merchant Funding is a big ISO company out in New York but have brokers working around the world, even in Israel. They have a lot of inbound leads and young and aggressive reps there. Just be on top of your deals as some reps can slip and try to cut "others" out.
    Last edited by DirectFunders; 09-19-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Cute - stackcity sounds like Lewendowsky did at Congress. Blaming lawyers for being too good while they're showing flaws in the argument, and making it personal. Before you came, I've done that on the forum a bunch, I don't like it when unsubstantiated rumors turn into facts. Poke holes in claims that aren't backed up by facts. Keeps honest people honest.

Admittedly, when I stick up for truth, it gives me a good name, so funders (and other brokers I've worked with here) will have good reasons to want to keep working with me.

Speaking of which.... Nick @ IOU is fantastic!! Hope everyone is signed up with them. They got really creative on a file which I really wasn't expecting from a funder who is a bit more institutional in nature and name!

thanks Jeff. Vital is one of the most secure funders in the game!!
    Thank you Sir, much appreciated!

Thank you Sir, much appreciated!
    give my regards to RON

Well did PMF come on and explain ? This is a forum to discuss all issues and things happening in our space? Does abfunders have a personal interest to defend PMF?

I am sure they have reps here that can explain? Are you a rep ?

Or would you like things like this to happen to other isos as well? (if the iso is stating the facts of what happening with PMF)

yeah they did sachip
    The Rose Funder l 917.228.4970
    bander@therosefunder.com
    Highlands NJ 07732
    http://www.therosefunder.com

Cute - stackcity sounds like Lewendowsky did at Congress. Blaming lawyers for being too good while they're showing flaws in the argument, and making it personal. Before you came, I've done that on the forum a bunch, I don't like it when unsubstantiated rumors turn into facts. Poke holes in claims that aren't backed up by facts. Keeps honest people honest.

Admittedly, when I stick up for truth, it gives me a good name, so funders (and other brokers I've worked with here) will have good reasons to want to keep working with me.

Speaking of which.... Nick @ IOU is fantastic!! Hope everyone is signed up with them. They got really creative on a file which I really wasn't expecting from a funder who is a bit more institutional in nature and name!
    sorry for the delay, working deals. seems you are trying to convince the wrong person. minus today, 7 days left for the month for funding. i have said my peace, bad tactics, if what the iso states is valid. Hope you get a nice dinner voucher from PMF