Prompt Capital Funding/Michael Rosario
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Prompt Capital Funding/Michael Rosario

Hey guys would anyone like to file a lawsuit against this guy with me? Funded a 250k deal for 18k in commission back in march/april with him pretending to be the lender after he was constantly harassing me to do business showing me fake info to prove that he was a lender. Finally got a deal done with him using advantage capital to white label and he had me chasing him around for a month or two. I finally show up to his office with some friends then he writes me half the check claiming I cant get the other half till the deal is paid halfway in. Fine whatever so I wait and that time is now and instead of paying me he tells me I have to wait until completion or he will pay me now if I renew. So now Im considering showing back up to his office with some different friends but I dont think we will have a nice convo at all. I know he's done some of the same things to some members of this forum so would anyone like to show up to his office with me or file a lawsuit?
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Old school beatdowns....you don't hear about those anymore.

F it! Grow a pair and just show up at his office with baseball bats and handtrucks. Start taking equipment

Senior Member Reputation points: 22606

Last edited by swiftcloser; 01-28-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    Hey guys would anyone like to file a lawsuit against this guy with me? Funded a 250k deal for 18k in commission back in march/april with him pretending to be the lender after he was constantly harassing me to do business showing me fake info to prove that he was a lender. Finally got a deal done with him using advantage capital to white label and he had me chasing him around for a month or two. I finally show up to his office with some friends then he writes me half the check claiming I cant get the other half till the deal is paid halfway in. Fine whatever so I wait and that time is now and instead of paying me he tells me I have to wait until completion or he will pay me now if I renew. So now Im considering showing back up to his office with some different friends but I dont think we will have a nice convo at all. I know he's done some of the same things to some members of this forum so would anyone like to show up to his office with me or file a lawsuit?
    Get to his office asap. Michael and Cal both, make sure to include Cal

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

pull up to his office...bring Gino with you. get your money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

lesson learnt move on. it has happened to all of us at some point

Member Reputation points: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    couldn't have said it any better

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

There are enough reputable funders out there that we shouldn't need to deviate to an unknown/new kid on the block for broken promises. Jus my two cents

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

and blast his name a couple of more times so no one else works with him

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

You have to have the will to do what the other guy wouldn’t. MCA training guide 101: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLIgEua4PU

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

you would think they would delete this thread i mean they delete everything else

Banned Reputation points: 27380

what a great idea to post on here, with your name and company info, regarding a potential plan you have of having a physical altercation. And also mentioning that you will be going with some friends that aren't too nice lol

Now, if this guy gets hurt or anything of the sort, he can come here and use this as evidence.

People like you make me wish i had been an attorney.

agreed, Lesson of the day = Marcus is the only man i trust

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Marcus, I must give you credit; you get so many mixed reviews on here, but as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Obviously, to a certain extent, but you know what I'm saying..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Marcus, I must give you credit; you get so many mixed reviews on here, but as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Obviously, to a certain extent, but you know what I'm saying..
    All men want to be him, all women want to be with him

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    you would think they would delete this thread i mean they delete everything else
    we have an habitual white label/poser/thinks he is a funder, taking commish for files he did not generate or originate?

do we not want the mca community to view and realize the damage he is doing to brokers working on a file from start?

thus the white label funders can see the tactics being used on the funders agreements.?

i do not think this is the first thread on Michael or the brand "Prompt"

i am sure in the daily funder archives you can find more

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I went out on my own, 19 Years old and My Very first deal I sold on my own, from Calling the Yellowpages mind you..... Commission was NOT PAID By Issac Stern, whom Blamed Second Source when he was an ISO Rep over there. That's GOING WAY BACK.

And that's just the Industry. You get ****ed once in a while.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

I asked a funder to get a deal done in-house. He said he couldn't. He recommended another fund to get it done, one that hates brokers. I said, "Get the deal done." It got done in a crazy creative way (not factoring, no MCA, like super-creative). The now-broker, who I trust wasn't lying, didn't get paid on it either. Yes, he backdoored himself. (I trust he's not lying because of other honest people on the forum know him as well.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Send him a 1099 for what he owes you, and file a lawsuit in small claims court , that should get his attention.

showing up in his office isn't the way to resolve it - rise above it, stay focused and let the courts handle him..

Last edited by Jstarr; 09-18-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Send him a 1099 for what he owes you, and file a lawsuit in small claims court , that should get his attention.

showing up in his office isn't the way to resolve it - rise above it, stay focused and let the courts handle him..
    Cal he is the laborer for Michael. Michael can not close deals. Cal eats off all the deals he closes for Michael. Skinny arabic looking guy who loves his juul pen with leafy juices.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    All men want to be him, all women want to be with him
    This wins...

Michael Rosario's real name is Eric Kapusta. He is a serial scam artist. and a low life person. He changes his names every now and then and scams ISOs and merchants. he also pulls unauthorized fees from the merchant's accounts. We funded a deal with them last year. never got the commissions. Only lies and the run around with stupid excuses. Even the real funder of the deal called us and everyone was made aware of the situation. If you look at his ISO agreement it says Prime capital not Prompt. he is a con artist. He has been using another name recently to send marketing emails. STAY FAR FAR AWAY! he also has a ripoff report.

Good Afternoon, My name is Sonni Sottile I am no longer with Prompt Capital Funding , they are still continuing to use my email . Please be advised that it is not me. They are using my email without my consent, please ignore any fraudulent communications. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by sunhine13 View Post
    Good Afternoon, My name is Sonni Sottile I am no longer with Prompt Capital Funding , they are still continuing to use my email . Please be advised that it is not me. They are using my email without my consent, please ignore any fraudulent communications. Thank you.
    Prompt continuing shady stuff.