Diesel funding??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I work with Diesel, We started with them when they began. This shop is as clean as it gets. They fund faster then ever and Ari has a full grip on this industry. He can revise the offers if you tell him what is truly needed. They fund most of our high risk deals and they can do out of the box deals if they trust you.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davedamoneyman View Post
    I work with Diesel, We started with them when they began. This shop is as clean as it gets. They fund faster then ever and Ari has a full grip on this industry. He can revise the offers if you tell him what is truly needed. They fund most of our high risk deals and they can do out of the box deals if they trust you.
    One of their only drawbacks are the 7-10% in fees they charge up front

DIESEL can pull a fee for you like iroonwood, itria etc. Ari is very flexible on the fees. I have done some as low as 2 percent (2nd position 140 day deal) it depends on the position and it also depends on the sensitivity of the merchant in regards to a fee. I have never lost a deal with DIESEL bec of the fees as Ari will do what is needed to bring it home. Average fee on the 75 deals done with him came to 5%

Member Reputation points: 10

Is there a number to reach him? The number I have is always busy

and when I say Ari will pull a fee for you, I mean, he will blend it in the orig fee like other funders do.