Any lenders out there that will fund people with a past default or judgement?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Any lenders out there that will fund people with a past default or judgement?

Any lenders out there that will fund people with a past default or judgement? If so shoot me a message i use alot of aged data so we get a couple of them a week that are still solid files but obviously almost impossible to get offers for if they have a passed judgement or default from another mca lender

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Any lenders out there that will fund people with a past default or judgement? If so shoot me a message i use alot of aged data so we get a couple of them a week that are still solid files but obviously almost impossible to get offers for if they have a passed judgement or default from another mca lender
    people do it, but most of them want to know the status of the judgement. If there is no payment plan or resolution to it, then probably not getting much if anything at all. My suggestion is you put a picture of Marcus on your desk for inspiration. He is the stable genius of the MCA world

We fund defaults and past Judgements all day long, send to deals@mainstreetcash.com. PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Hey Joe, hope you're not funding them "ALL DAY" and you aren't too busy for some regular flow also.

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    We fund defaults and past Judgements all day long, send to deals@mainstreetcash.com. PM me
    send it here to shop your deals out or get back doored. Hey did you get on-boarded with Mantis yet and all the other people you were asking for ISO agreements?

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Sorry Joe, don't mean to put myself in the same light as Billionz. I'm not taking sides, but I didn't mean to taunt at all. I was just being facetious at sales pitches in general.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Sorry Joe, don't mean to put myself in the same light as Billionz. I'm not taking sides, but I didn't mean to taunt at all. I was just being facetious at sales pitches in general.
    hey don't distance yourself from me, we had a good thing going here

regardless, not bad speaking about him, just pointing out that people should know he was asking for ISO agreements. Why is that a big deal. I am a broker, I shop out, i still have people submit deals to me. I am sure Joe can still get alot of business if he admits hes a broker.

What is the issue with being a broker, this industry would be nothing without us, not every broker is as unprofessional as we'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Hey Joe, hope you're not funding them "ALL DAY" and you aren't too busy for some regular flow also.
    we obviously fund regular deals

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    send it here to shop your deals out or get back doored. Hey did you get on-boarded with Mantis yet and all the other people you were asking for ISO agreements?
    All or Most Funders use other Funders, That simple. Ignore my correspondence i am interested in relationships and closing deals. U want to meet in person, Fine. Otherwise stop answering or dealing with my Correspondence.

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    All or Most Funders use other Funders, That simple. Ignore my correspondence i am interested in relationships and closing deals. U want to meet in person, Fine. Otherwise stop answering or dealing with my Correspondence.
    correspondence? are you 90 ?

I did not know that all or most funders use other funders. Thats news to me but thank you.

I am interested in the same thing, closing deals!

Why dont you tell us what kind of files do you fund and what kind of files do you shop out, instead of telling us that you fund everything.... as you ask everyone for ISO agreements to submit deals there

Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Does the company have assets with minimal debt associated with them? Are they profitable? If so we can obtain a collateralized LOC monetizing the companies tangible assets. Email me today with the details and we can see if this will work for your client.

Davids@allfisolutions.com

I funded 2 with prior defaults this week alone. Can help you out for sure feel free to submit- funding@championcapital.net

917-371-8382

Michael Brandt, President
    Champion Capital Inc