Yellowstone Policy Change?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Yellowstone Policy Change?

When did Yellowstone start this BS of giving deal exclusivity to Inside Reps and or ISO's.

It was always FIRST SIGNED CONTRACT AND STIPS BACK WINS - When did this change?

Its always been that way. First signed docs gets exclusivity for 7 days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

What are you asking? First rep to upload completed signed docs and acceptable EIN document gets 3 business days exclusivity to fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    What are you asking? First rep to upload completed signed docs and acceptable EIN document gets 3 business days exclusivity to fund.
    So why are we being told we have to wait 5 days to Fund? If its only 3 I want to Fund this freakin deal!

And that makes no sense. Can you check on this deal for me then?

It goes like this.

YS and Lender B Had Open Positions.

YS had an Offer on the table. They Signed Docs I want to say Over a Week ago (We Funded the 1st on the 30th)

We beat that YS Offer, and Funded the 1st, Paying off YS and Lender B.

We then BROUGHT the deal BACK to YS to Fund the 2nd. And are BEING LOCKED OUT.

If it is 3 days - There is no Reason we would be Locked out on the 30th and Still locked out today. Correct?
    Last edited by ryan $; 09-05-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Did you fund the original YSC deal? If not, the when the deal hits a 0 balance the original rep has 3 business days to refi the deal. If they don't refi it in that timeframe then the deal becomes fair game for everyone. Hopefully that answers your question.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 09-05-2019 at 03:55 PM.

It was Paid Off by the 1st. That may be what it is.

YS was paid off on the 30th. So add the Time it takes to reconcile the Payoff - PLUS 3 Days.

That makes sense then. I suppose.

Just know the original rep can get their refi done. Control your merchant for a couple days. Good luck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39493

...this thread only showed me that ryan $ knows how to get paid. I like to call these tactics "monkey flipping". Good stuff.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    It was Paid Off by the 1st. That may be what it is.

YS was paid off on the 30th. So add the Time it takes to reconcile the Payoff - PLUS 3 Days.

That makes sense then. I suppose.
    That is probably it, I havent had that issue

Anthony you keep saying refi, It's not a Refi.

If you follow the Chain of Events.... There was a Signed Contract back to YS.... that we BEAT, and Funded a first when YS was offering a 3rd.

That Funded on the 30th. YS is out. Not a Refi Anymore.

We brought it BACK to YS as a 2nd.... It's not a 3rd Anymore. And YS Is Paid off.

It has to be the 3 Days since they reconcile the Payoff - THATS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Anthony you keep saying refi, It's not a Refi.

If you follow the Chain of Events.... There was a Signed Contract back to YS.... that we BEAT, and Funded a first when YS was offering a 3rd.

That Funded on the 30th. YS is out. Not a Refi Anymore.

We brought it BACK to YS as a 2nd.... It's not a 3rd Anymore. And YS Is Paid off.

It has to be the 3 Days since they reconcile the Payoff - THATS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE.
    May not be a refi, but the ISO with signed contracts back will still have exclusivity — even if that contract that’s signed is no longer a 3rd.

You paid off an active deal. The rep who funded that deal that you just paid off can refi their merchant for 3 business days after it being at a 0 balance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Ryan, why'd you bring it back to YS in the first place? I would never bring a merchant "back" to a funder I paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Ryan, why'd you bring it back to YS in the first place? I would never bring a merchant "back" to a funder I paid off.
    Why wouldn't he? The merchant most likely has perfect pay history here and paid off early. They can get whatever they want that's within reason and fund in less than an hour.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    Why wouldn't he? The merchant most likely has perfect pay history here and paid off early. They can get whatever they want that's within reason and fund in less than an hour.
    Anthony, that's the whole point. If the client has been paid off, it's very likely that the original broker will get dibs on the file. Xase in point: I had a file with Quikstone that finished their term, they were upset with their CC split/lockbox idea, but there was no other address for this file. About 1 month later, client comes back to them through another broker (client dropped us, hadn't been in contact), and Jason said that they give brokers 6 months exclusivity on renewals after payoff (don't quote me, that's what I remember, could be slightly wrong). However, Jason worked out a "menschlich" (sorry, best term I can come up to describe it) compromise that the new ISO and I would split commissions.

So large or small, just take him somewhere else so you don't run into bumping heads with other brokers, who could then bad-mouth you and the funder for back-dooring. Yes, any file at Fundry once is there about 3 times, so they are the most obvious place never to resubmit it to.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Anthony, that's the whole point. If the client has been paid off, it's very likely that the original broker will get dibs on the file. Xase in point: I had a file with Quikstone that finished their term, they were upset with their CC split/lockbox idea, but there was no other address for this file. About 1 month later, client comes back to them through another broker (client dropped us, hadn't been in contact), and Jason said that they give brokers 6 months exclusivity on renewals after payoff (don't quote me, that's what I remember, could be slightly wrong). However, Jason worked out a "menschlich" (sorry, best term I can come up to describe it) compromise that the new ISO and I would split commissions.

So large or small, just take him somewhere else so you don't run into bumping heads with other brokers, who could then bad-mouth you and the funder for back-dooring. Yes, any file at Fundry once is there about 3 times, so they are the most obvious place never to resubmit it to.
    There is a reason. I'll just say that.