Fraud Deal - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by swiftcloser View Post
    That would work, but holy **** the amount of work and technical understanding to do a copy of a major bank website would be insane. It would take a long time and a lot of planning. Its not going to be 500 bucks on Fivrr, maybe for 3 page mom and pop bank, lol. I can't imagine a merchant doing all of that for a few loans, but you never know man...
    It actually wouldn't be that hard. Because remember you only have to code ONE LOGIN and recreate COPYING the Website would Accomplish the Main Page, then just rework the backend to display the "statements" you want it to.

Just Copying and Editing code, not that hard.

*** Yes I had a misspent childhood at the age of 14 Yrs old on AOL getting into all sorts of Bulk Email/ Spam Emailing AOL.... I actually cleaned up.... Made a **** ton of money before my 18th Birthday. But it required Copying AOL's Website to get Username and Passwords to send the Bulk Email from at One Point (Statute of Limitations is well passed by now - so anyone can talk all the **** they want), by spamming out Links to a Website made to look like AOL's Billing Page. Granted a Bank is More difficult, but we are talking a VISUAL MATCH, and one function, accept your password and show these Fake Statements.

It isn't that Hard. If I was a Criminal, the payout would be worth the work.

Just a heads up RISE ABOVE IT LLC also a no go
    Warm Regards,

Business Development Dept
    Lifetime Funding
    Direct: (516) 604-0601

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    let me guess, for security reasons, he cant do a bank login
    They have a NDA with their biggest client, so we can't log in. Even though we're purchasing those receivables! LOL
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

**** MY LIFE THIS INDUSTRY IS GETTING INSANE.

had a 1.35 Buy Rate on a Renewal. Was being Undercut.

The Lender and I met in the middle, 1.30 Buy Rate, and Ill take 2 Points.

Signed Docs, Statements, good to go. On the FUNDING CALL he says..... "Don't send the money I just took another deal they went lower than you guys"

My response, IM DONE. **** IT!

The amount of time vs 2 Points, im in the red even if it funded, but for this ****ing **** - ugh I hate merchants

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Anyone remember J&J Perlman's? Got that file 50+ times before just assuming they defaulted (back in '17)
    yup ive seen this guy as well some of these guys are wild, hes well connected where he is interesting fellow rich daddy
    The Rose Funder l 917.228.4970
    bander@therosefunder.com
    Highlands NJ 07732
    http://www.therosefunder.com

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    LMAO

I have Gary Marsh now. lol.

He has Balances, IOU, LoanMe and Fundbox.

He Defaulted and just had a great story. Hilarious Story.

I never got Fraudulent statements from him..... have you?
    no no fraud just insane stories and so much $$ out and hes never up front with whats going on
    The Rose Funder l 917.228.4970
    bander@therosefunder.com
    Highlands NJ 07732
    http://www.therosefunder.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

LMAO

I have Gary Marsh now. lol.

He has Balances, IOU, LoanMe and Fundbox.

He Defaulted and just had a great story. Hilarious Story.

I never got Fraudulent statements from him..... have you?
    Heh, heh...MARSH INDUSTRIAL

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Gary Marsh will still get funding in 2020. Watch and see. Also The Art of Gifting or Giving or whatever he’s called.. they’re still gonna get funded, watch.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39309

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I feel bad for the new funders who jump on these deals .....
    I heard from someone that you funded a deal with forged 0 bal letters.

Are you new to this game Marcus? You theew 58 gs out the window friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post

0 Balance Letters should be called and Verified.

If a Funder cut corners and didn't call to Verify it, Shame on them.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

It actually wouldn't be that hard. Because remember you only have to code ONE LOGIN and recreate COPYING the Website would Accomplish the Main Page, then just rework the backend to display the "statements" you want it to.

Just Copying and Editing code, not that hard.

*** Yes I had a misspent childhood at the age of 14 Yrs old on AOL getting into all sorts of Bulk Email/ Spam Emailing AOL.... I actually cleaned up.... Made a **** ton of money before my 18th Birthday. But it required Copying AOL's Website to get Username and Passwords to send the Bulk Email from at One Point (Statute of Limitations is well passed by now - so anyone can talk all the **** they want), by spamming out Links to a Website made to look like AOL's Billing Page. Granted a Bank is More difficult, but we are talking a VISUAL MATCH, and one function, accept your password and show these Fake Statements.

It isn't that Hard. If I was a Criminal, the payout would be worth the work.
    LOL how do you say all this, and finish it by saying "If I was a criminal"

Marcus does not make any mistakes whatsoever, you just don't understand all his moves because you play checkers and he plays chess

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Oh, so King Automotive? My response from Elevate, they did a good job verifying the ZBL.

"I called 1st Merchant Funding and merchant does not have a zero balance as the letter suggests so this file is dead as letter was either falsified or they just took additional funding with 1st Merchant Funding."

Then this:
    "Underwriting did a little digging and it looks like the merchant placed a stop payment on 1st merchant. ☹"

Too bad.... King had a nice payment history with Elevate when we funded him the first time. Elevate -> 1st Merchant -> Wide -> CRASH AND BURN.

LOL how do you say all this, and finish it by saying "If I was a criminal"
    Being 14 on AOL and Spamming..... then growing up. That's how.

Being 14 on AOL and Spamming..... then growing up. That's how.
    Oh ok, so you are a reformed spammer, and i see you on here defending some questionable guys, not much of a character witness there are you.

Oh ok, so you are a reformed spammer, and i see you on here defending some questionable guys, not much of a character witness there are you.
    I only share my opinion. People can take it or leave it.

You lost all my respect the minute you spelled billions with a z, twice. lolz. kewl? Billonzandbillionz, eh?

You literally created the account last month and have talked **** in 90% of your posts.

I only share my opinion. People can take it or leave it.

You lost all my respect the minute you spelled billions with a z, twice. lolz. kewl? Billonzandbillionz, eh?

You literally created the account last month and have talked **** in 90% of your posts.
    lol Billions with an S wasn't available, your name is Ryan $ ... how cool... and you've been on here since 2017 and are still surprised at Merchants shopping around. Not much progress from AOL spamming.

And not really, i give credit where credit is due, instead of kissing ass all day, like you to see if these funders will give me better deals.

You should be kissing Marcus' ass, he's a living legend and your lucky to be in his presence.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Marcus doesn't send wires or own mantis.

lol Billions with an S wasn't available, your name is Ryan $ ... how cool... and you've been on here since 2017 and are still surprised at Merchants shopping around. Not much progress from AOL spamming.

And not really, i give credit where credit is due, instead of kissing ass all day, like you to see if these funders will give me better deals.

You should be kissing Marcus' ass, he's a living legend and your lucky to be in his presence.
    I don't Kiss Ass. I bash when bashing is due. And I'm not surprised Merchants shop around.... and I'm done talking with you. I've been doing this a very very long time. Long enough where you don't matter to me.

Also, I've been on here since before 2017, I've been on here since the forum opened. Before that I was on MCAForums.... if anyone remembers that. I just dont login for a while, forget passwords, then create a new account.

There's this neat little feature (I've only had to use once) But I can pretty much guarantee nothing of value will ever come from you. So, Your Blocked.

I don't Kiss Ass. I bash when bashing is due. And I'm not surprised Merchants shop around.... and I'm done talking with you. I've been doing this a very very long time. Long enough where you don't matter to me.

Also, I've been on here since before 2017, I've been on here since the forum opened. Before that I was on MCAForums.... if anyone remembers that. I just dont login for a while, forget passwords, then create a new account.

There's this neat little feature (I've only had to use once) But I can pretty much guarantee nothing of value will ever come from you. So, Your Blocked.
    WOW lol, very thin skin Ryan (dollar sign) , how come anytime you criticize people they dont block you ?

all i said was one little joke after you made fun of my DF name. Its not like i made fun your AOL screen name.

No need to get all upset, i will never say your not cool again, i promise

A new Fraudster has taken the cake.

Fairfare NYC

The Statements are so badly faked. How can you get Overdraft Fees when you never go Negative?????

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

A new Fraudster has taken the cake.

Fairfare NYC

The Statements are so badly faked. How can you get Overdraft Fees when you never go Negative?????
    heh, seen this deal a couple times