Biz2Credit Payoff letter
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Biz2Credit Payoff letter

I haven't tried, haven't looked it up, I'm sure it's easy, but I'm just going for other people's experiences. How does a client get a payoff letter from Itria / Biz2Credit? Any direct numbers for either me (a broker) or the client to call?

Banned Reputation points: 10108

One of my ISO's has told me today that he's also having a hard time trying to get in contact for his merchant to get a pay-off letter. I hear there is a lot of shady stuff going on in that office. I also hear they are purposefully defaulting merchants as well... anyone else have any thoughts or experience on this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    One of my ISO's has told me today that he's also having a hard time trying to get in contact for his merchant to get a pay-off letter. I hear there is a lot of shady stuff going on in that office. I also hear they are purposefully defaulting merchants as well... anyone else have any thoughts or experience on this?
    I have lots of experience with B2C. Very competitive rates that will beat ODC, very tight UW/ stips and outsourced collections center (India). They will file a COJ faster than your head can spin to enforce the contract, I had a merchant with modified payments and they filed on him even though hes still paying the weekly at 50% adjustment. Once merchant is funded they take complete control of communications so say goodbye to them if you fund with them, you will get paid commissions for renewal but just tough to work the relationship with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

they will make your merchant go through hoops for over a week to get a payoff purposely.

Did you ever get a payoff letter here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    they will make your merchant go through hoops for over a week to get a payoff purposely.
    Do you have a copy of a payoff letter with wiring instructions for Biz2Credit from after the pandemic started?

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

On a side not, I one time tried to sign up with them because of the ridiculous deals they do but I was told by them that they only pay 2 points. Anyone have info on commission structure?

Sounds about right. Told us 2 or 4 points depending on how we sell the deal which isn't really competitive in our world but they win some deals I suppose.

Payoff letter?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5633

Every contract also needs to be hand signed and notarize if I remember correctly. Also an in person site inspection on any deal above 50k. They are living in 2015 times.

They told me 1.26 36 months paying 6 points.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Did anyone ever figure out how to get the payoff letter from Itria / Biz2Credit?