They should be called The Honest Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

They should be called The Honest Lender

I thought I sold the merchant a sweet deal but he wouldn't pick up my calls for a week. In comes John T. and contacts my merchant and started getting the stips without my knowledge. He then calls me to let me know that contract have been sent out and I will be receiving my commission once the wire goes out!!!! Big ****ing shout out to John T. of The Smarter Merchant....... Did I mention he blew every other offer I got out of the water?!?!?!

He did this twice for me when I was losing my client!!!!! Always pays and is always reachable!!!!! (Even on this deal when I was bugging him in Mexico at his nieces Quinceanera!!!!!

If you do sign up with him, let him know that I sent you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    I thought I sold the merchant a sweet deal but he wouldn't pick up my calls for a week. In comes John T. and contacts my merchant and started getting the stips without my knowledge. He then calls me to let me know that contract have been sent out and I will be receiving my commission once the wire goes out!!!! Big ****ing shout out to John T. of The Smarter Merchant....... Did I mention he blew every other offer I got out of the water?!?!?!

He did this twice for me when I was losing my client!!!!! Always pays and is always reachable!!!!! (Even on this deal when I was bugging him in Mexico at his nieces Quinceanera!!!!!

Thanks E!

Benefit of having an experienced ISO Rep in this space that has their interest aligned with their ISO's, we are aggressive in funding. Ill get on the phone and help sell 24/7 if it helps you close your deals like a true partner. Most ISO Mgrs are scared of the phone or dont give you the time of day....

If you havent signed up with us at The Smarter Merchant yet, this is one of the reasons to get on board with us today! I will always find a way to help you close more $$$

JohnT@thesmartermerchant.com

ALWAYS a pleasure working with you.

ALWAYS a pleasure working with you.
    By the way, just got COJ in for our guy in FL

Copy that. Send my commission!!!! lmfaooooo

Copy that. Send my commission!!!! lmfaooooo
    whatchu mean I thought we were going to E1even when I get back down to Miami? lmao

This time it's on me. You got lunch last time you came down.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT. View Post
    whatchu mean I thought we were going to E1even when I get back down to Miami? lmao
    I miss Miami. When I was there, I missed home. Eh, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I miss Miami. When I was there, I missed home. Eh, oh well.
    Growing up in Miami now living in NY, I dont miss it esp now with Hurricane Dorian. Also we are in cooler mid 70's weather but really cant wait for my first fall / winter here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Thanks E!

Benefit of having an experienced ISO Rep in this space that has their interest aligned with their ISO's, we are aggressive in funding. Ill get on the phone and help sell 24/7 if it helps you close your deals like a true partner. Most ISO Mgrs are scared of the phone or dont give you the time of day....

If you havent signed up with us at The Smarter Merchant yet, this is one of the reasons to get on board with us today! I will always find a way to help you close more $$$

JohnT@thesmartermerchant.com
    Sent you an email.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Sent you an email.
    Odd, it went to my spam under your new company name. I got you now, check your email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

I don't get it - You submitted to Smarter Merchant, and you were trying to close your client on an offer - and they called the merchant with a better offer?

Or you were trying to close the client on an offer, and Smarter Merchant ended up closing them in competition but randomly paid you commission for it?

Please elaborate
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    I don't get it - You submitted to Smarter Merchant, and you were trying to close your client on an offer - and they called the merchant with a better offer?

Or you were trying to close the client on an offer, and Smarter Merchant ended up closing them in competition but randomly paid you commission for it?

Please elaborate
    NO...Merchant went off radar I brought him back alive and helped him close it and kept him in loop the minute merchant resurrected from the grave. My offer was better then every other offer he had got from other funders.

NO...Merchant went off radar I brought him back alive and helped him close it and kept him in loop the minute merchant resurrected from the grave. My offer was better then every other offer he had got from other funders.
    Hard facts

Hard facts
    FYI commissions will hit Tuesday brotha! Stay dry during Dorian.